Wednesday, June 15, 2016

What is it? #47 - contributed by Mum

Hello mes enfants.  I am drawing on a half-finished post here between working.  It was fun to hear your reactions to Cuckoo clocks in the last post- some creeped out, some in awe! Always fun when a post provokes diverse reactions.

Today, my Mum has provided the photo for 'What is it?'.  She is also an avid Cloud-gazer and sees shapes just like I do.
The premise of the blog post if you are new or visiting is,
1. Look at the cloud picture below.
2.  Think about what image or picture it creates in your mind. Something looking at a specific patch, looking at shadows and shapes helps.
3. Leave a comment in as much detail as you wish, telling me what you think it resembles.
I've included a closer view too.





What about last time?


This face with a long nose reminded me of a sort of cartoon aeroplane character, a bit like Jimbo  but obviously NOT Jimbo himself as he has rather a squat-little nose!!
 

What did the gorgeous commenters think of? 

9 comments:


  1. Watching the clouds is so interesting. I definitely agree with your interpretation of a man falling over in the street. The first one looks mysterious with the dark patch.
    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I shant tell you the first thing I thought it was, I am quite sure that is purely me :) But my second opinion is a giant spaceship, something like Richard Thomas flew in Battle Beyond the Stars. Oh and I know it is late in the game to mention this, but shouldn't these posts be called "What was it?" since the formations no longer exist? Oh and also, yes I do actually quite like green, leafy spinach and arugala too. Provided they are drenched in sesame ginger dressing.
    ReplyDelete
  3. This one looks like a man in a boat. The sunlit part is the boat (and the man) and the dark, menacing bit is the water.
    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it's random but I want to say a cartoon plane, but a puppy cartoon plane, umm random ...
    ReplyDelete
  5. it reminds me of one of those dolls from Sesame streets with open mouth trying to eat something or say something- both kind of looks the same.

    I hope your cold is getting better...I have struggles with a bad cold recently too.
    ReplyDelete
  6. The very edge of the cloud reminds me of a hippo with it's mouth open, almost as if it's about to eat something! Love these posts Kezzie and I hope your cold clears up nicely soon. - Tasha
    ReplyDelete
  7. Mummykins1:51 pm
    I think the first one looks like a dragon curling its lip and the second one is a dragon doing cartwheels.
    ReplyDelete
  8. this time I really don't see anything, I must be tired:(
    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah yes, I see the man tripping. This time, a flying thing, like a phoenix gliding to the left, wings outstretched and the darker bit in the centre is a tail.
    ReplyDelete
Oooh, some diverse reactions here! So fun!!! Hazel saw the same as I did and she was so apologetic about it! Have confidence in your own imagination Hazel, my lovely!

So, over to you....what does the golden cloud remind you of???

xx




12 comments:

  1. It looks like a face, but quite a sad one x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these posts! Cloud gazing will never get old. A trickier one this week - I'm seeing a hooded figure with the darker patch in the centre along the top. Love the colours here too. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is so creepy, it looks like a face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ghost Rider playing his firey guitar

    ReplyDelete
  5. On the right I see a witches head, she's facing towards the left and sniffing something that looks like an upside down heart.

    Orrr, if I look at it another way, the bit on the right looks like a shark, viewed from underneath. The bit on the left still looks like an upside down heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's a big eyed chick eating a piece of popcorn! Yay Mum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a sad-looking face! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like a meerkat! So he's (it's a boy) looking to the left and he's resting his head on his paw and the other arm is half stretched out in the opposite direction :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's an adorable baby dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a dinosaur head to me.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous9:25 pm

    I'm sorry, I can't see past Mt. Doom this time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jimbo!! I loved that. Good sky Mummy, took me a while, but I'm seeing an evil but rather cute squirrel. Facing the left, full body with tail to the right and he has a skeletal face, the "hole" in the cloud being the big eye socket (with no eye). It has a pointed face, probably more like a meerkat with mouth open.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)