Monday, June 13, 2016

Red and Blue


Greetings! Interrupting my long stream of German holiday reminiscences for some lurid pattern-mixing! Just a quick post as I am grappling with 3 part counterpoint.  I am doing something mad this Saturday and I know it is not going to end well because the thing I am doing, you don't do with only one week to try and teach yourself all the facets in order to pass this. But I am doing it anyway. And probably going to fail. But at least I am having a go and trying to be some of not-wasteful as it were. If I don't mention it again, you can assume I've failed it.  
Of course, I am procrastinating because when something is hard, you try to avoid it.
So, better get to it or at least back to it!

Going for some TARDIS-blue happiness here with Tiger beret, Primark cardie, Tesco-skirt and charity-shopped collared top. All very bright at least very cheery!

Wish me luck!

xx

14 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:07 pm

    Luck, luck, luckity luck!
    Lovely to see you in Tardis blue again xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending a virtual shamrock your way!! Whatever the outcome you are a winner for trying something new and difficult in the first place :-)

    Love the blue and red combo and that happy face of yours :-)

    San xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a perfect match.I love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, no matter what the books say, bank robbery is not as easy as it looks on TV, so be careful. My first few times were rife with bloopers. What a wonderful outfit, so fun and so you. And I am so so happy to see those lovely legs shown so well! In those tights they are especially exciting and wow, dear. Enjoyed so much :)

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck!

    I love everything about this outfit, especially the cardi and skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best of luck! I hope all goes well Saturday. :) This is such a cute outfit! I really love your skirt! :)

    Hope you have a lovely week, Kezzie!

    ~Lindsey
    http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cheery outfit and rather patriotic, too! Hope whatever you're planning turns out a success but at least you've tried and that's the important thing. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your Tardis-blue outfit, and wishing you heaps of success! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with the mystery thing and I'm always a fan of pattern matching.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Of course, I wish you good luck dear! And with all my heart!!
    You look so smiling and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck - whatever it is!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You lost me with all the music stuff but I loved the post and your outfit anyway! X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope this all went well sweetheart! You look uber cute in this outfit and what a lovely smile you have - the perfect accessory x
    Anna
    www.annasislandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)