Thursday, June 23, 2016

Roses at Sunset


For 30 days wild today, I watched and delighted in the beautiful sunset and the roses in my garden.

I looked to the sky to see the sunset and saw how these roses seemed to be yearning for the Sunlight and seemed to be reaching for it.

The light and the roses were beautiful.
I hope you enjoy the colours too..












27 comments:

  1. That sunset is insane!!! And the roses are beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These photos are breathtaking, Kezzie! Just incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are gorgeous but my favorite part is that you seem them as yearning for the sun. Reflects something in you that is really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfection the sunset the roses, you captured it all so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been really enjoying the sunsets recently. Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's stunning. The roses look so pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I'm glad you are taking time to love (and I hope smell) the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful colours. The sky last night was amazing, I sat in the front garden with the cats and just watched it change.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Kezzie, it's me Mike. I just realized that you also have a blog. Cool!

    Wow, these pictures that you took are amazing! I especially love the ones of the sky. It looks like it's on fire! So gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which Mike is this?! I know a fair few!!!!

      Delete
    2. I'm the one that you often see participating in SIA challenges. You often see me posting on Salazar's, Jen's and Erin's blogs.

      Delete
    3. Ah THAT Mike! Well it is lovely to have you along here! Thank you for your kind comments!

      Delete
    4. You're welcome Kezzie! Happy to be here! :)

      Delete
  10. Dear Kezzie, you lucky girl! This is absolutely amazing, to look at the garden and see so beautiful roses! And the colors of the sky, wow! Hope you have a nice day and enjoy summer!!!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Utterly stunning - good work! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful photos! I love pink skies, I always try to get photos of the sky when it's as stunning as that.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow. Gorgeous.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have just discovered your beautiful blog. thank you for sharing these gorgeous photos of Mother Nature's brilliance.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for all of these wonderful photos Kezzie. I'm a huge fan of a golden sunset too and these made all the more beautiful with the addition of your roses.
    Anna x

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are so lucky to live somewhere so pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely roses...and breath-taking photos!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Roses and sunsets what a stunning combo.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Eleven most wonderful photo's, the colours in them are beautiful

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely sunset photographs, beautifully captured! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)