Thursday, June 16, 2016

5 brooches and friends #30- the real 30!

Hidee-Hi campers!
Hope you are well. 
I am so tired it is untrue. Going to bed at 3.10am is NOT conducive to working!!! Bad girl.

Anyway, this is major procrastination from the sadness of doing what I should be doing. Luckily the photos were already in the post ready from the weekend so I am just going to waffle for a few sentences about each.
Yep, tis my 30th Brooch post! I don't think this means I have 150 brooches as there have been numerous repeats but I do have many!

Onto the goods:


A close-up from Tuesday's outfit post. I teamed this charity-shopped collar with Saturn and lightning bolt collar clips as the colours went well!

I took this photo ages ago and Miss Patina shared it on their Instagram-yay!  It is my Cat collar teamed with a white James Bond-villain-style cat from Goodnight Boutique ages ago from her old range. Her brooches are amazing if you get the chance to go and look at her Etsy. They are all her own animal illustrations! I want the squirrel now!


This vintage lady is so up my street-would totally wear her outfit. It's also from Etsy from Ladybird likes. I like the fact it is delicate but reliably chunky so you don't worry it would fall apart!

I love ugly animals! I have always had a thing for lobsters so I love my glittery lobster necklace!!
If you're thinking you saw this before, it is because I have the brown glitter version of it!  I was just looking in Topshop and found they had this one and there was some ambiguous signage going on with the Freedom at Topshop Buy one get one free on sale items so I managed to get this as part of a Buy one get one free with 20% off anyway through being cheeky and asking what the sign meant!

Any favourites here? I admit, I love the musical rattly element of the last brooch. Need set of maracas? Worry not, you can use your brooch instead!

xx



14 comments:

  1. So many brilliant brooches here Kezzie, but my favourite is definitely that Saturn and lightning bolt one, too cool! Hope you manage to get some sleep tonight and wake up feeling refreshed :) - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! You have such zany taste in brooches. I do, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fun and creative!
    http://anicheberry.blogspot.co.za/2016/06/star-trek.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great round-up! I love the James Bond baddie cat the best. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:44 am

    I really like the lobster, lovely creatures xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the collar clips, that cat brooch and the vintage lady! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lobster is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do like the bear and the lady, but Saturn and lightning is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you get some more sleep soon! Also that cat collar! Amazing.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The last one is my favorite because it appears full of candy and I love bears ... even more than candy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The little sprinkles bear is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What do the children make of the new bear face?
    Love, love, love the Ladybird likes one, she is fab.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's the first one for me. I've yet to come across collar clips in my rummaging around jewellery cabinets in charity shops, but I may get lucky one day! And the ugly lobster is definitely cute to my mind. I have a brooch-pile blog coming up soon!
    Anna
    www.annasislandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Vintage lady is my favourite, she's beautiful, love it. I think the rattling teddy would get on my nerves throughout the day, though it is cute and very unusual. I also love the sparkly lobster, such a bold statement.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)