Saturday, June 04, 2016

May Photo Scavenger Hunt

A little late, but here I am linking with Hawthorn Spellweaver's May Scavenger Hunt
1.Path
Back at the start of May, we visited the beautiful Blue bell woods and took a myriad photos here.  The paths were just surrounded with beautiful English Bluebells! This isn't the best picture but it is the best path picture!

Hairy
 Minstrel is enormous! And he decided to get in the box! What is it with cats and boxes. The bigger the cat, the smaller the box it wants to squeeze into! He's got fur rather than hair but compared to me, he is very hairy!


Edible
 Gem-like roasted vegetables pre-oven.
And the first of many patisserie visits in France!

Small
 He may be small but he's jolly loud! Mr Blackbird again!

Poem

Hands
Two interpretations of this.
The ornate hands on this German Cuckoo clock in 'The shop of 1000 cuckoo clocks'
or year 4 boy as he prepares to conduct electricity and make music with graphite!

Vintage
I really didn't take anything Vintage this month except this Vintage Maugham book!

Shadows
The dappled shadows in the park.


View from a window
CBC is enjoying the view from the window of this strange wooden-contraption we found in the Primeval forest in Enz!

My own choice
This may not be the most beautiful photo but I adore the refraction of light through my front door in the morning- there are beautiful rainbows all over the wall!

Did you take any photos this month?

xxx



19 comments:

  1. My cat was so keen to get into any box, they are so funny. Blue bell woods look amazing, so peaceful and beautiful. Lovely selection. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cat, and veg looks yummy! and the rainbow in the last picture gorgeous
    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Phoebe loves a box too, even if it's way too small. Would love to have a browse in "the shop of 1000 cuckoo clocks". I saw a cuckoo clock brooch at a flea market a couple of months ago, but silly me did not buy it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bluebells, tall bird hide and those rainbows. Great collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that photo of CBC is so cute!
    and cats in boxes are always adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That final photo of yours is just gorgeous Kezzie, the rainbows are amazing - love it when light refracts like that. I also adore the blackbird shot and the dappled light on the pathway. Thank you for all of the lovely comments too! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, a wonderful selection, your refraction photo is fantastic, but my favourite is the platter of roasted veg - yum yum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cats always seem to like boxes!
    Your veggies look yummy!

    That last photo is simply gorgeous.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Minstrel is gorgeous! Sometimes I put a box on the floor to keep them off my desk, sometimes it works and I can get some peace :)
    The bluebells are so beautiful, I love seeing them in bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We needed minstrel yesterday as it was hug a cat day! Love the bluebell woods and the rainbow lights. X

    ReplyDelete
  11. They're all beautiful photos! I love these little scavenger hunt posts that you do! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely picture of the blackbird. Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely photos, I failed to take May's ones. I love your kitty in a box x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab selection and I loved reading about your jolly last week! You had some beautiful skies .-) X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rainbow butterfly wings, how stunning! Such lovely shots!

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think the wooden contraption is a lookout for hunting.

    The wall rainbow is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a delightful mix of photos. Very diverse and makes me think how boring mine might be by comparison, although at least I do take some pretty beach shots.
    Anna x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous12:21 pm

    Rainbow! So pretty upon the wall xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yeah I love that rainbow happening in the last picture, so vivid. I always get so excited when I find the light reflecting off something (like sparkly shoes in the shoe room) and proceed to twinkle them about so there's a disco everywhere!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)