Friday, April 22, 2016

Blooms

 Spring, oh Spring, you do spoil us with your wealth of blooms in all shapes and sizes.
 Even when your blooms fade, they are still beautiful and comical
Your colours are exquisite.
 Your shapes and variety never cease to amuse.

 The quintessential master of the Spring ceremony is the ubiquitous daffodil.
 Scrutinizing the progress of other natural companions and nodding in gay appreciation.
 And the smells- delicate Hyacinths exude a delicious aroma!

Ah, Spring, I love you! Welcome!
xx

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful captures here Kezzie! So many gorgeous flowers around at the moment. I love the last, blush coloured flowers, are they a type of bluebell? - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous11:57 am

      I believe they're hyacinths xx

      Delete
  2. So many beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, they look beautiful. I love spring too, all this beautiful flowers in bloom, it's a delight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely! We're coming into winter now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the lovely comments as of late too Kezzie! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is Spring everywhere and it is nice!!Lovely your flowers you have a big garden!!Happy Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just replying to your most recent comment - I see, I'm very much the same, I just check blogs when I have free time and try to keep up with everyone, so it's no worry! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet you are really enjoying your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely spring photos! I am enjoying autumn in my part of the world - I think autumn and spring are my two favourite seasons :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Except for the ones about specific flowers, it's fun to turn your lovely phrases into descriptions of humans instead of posies. Ah-choo to the pix

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely pictures, Kezzie. Somehow, spring always invites me to take lots of pictures of blooms, no matter how many times I've seen them before. There's this quote that says: "Every spring is the only spring - a perpetual astonishment". xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet colours and scents of Spring.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. So, so pretty, Kezzie. Spring is definitely here, and aren't we thankful?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Spring provides wonderful blooms, wonderful colours, wonderful scents.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)