Apologies, I haven't announced the winner of my Giveaway. There were a few comments that I wasn't sure if they were entering or not or just saying, "Nice brooch!" and I wrote all the names down against the prize they wanted to win and promptly lost the list.
So, just now, I went through all the comments, assigned a number to each name who had said "I want to win brooch or Nails," and depending on whether they did a second comment with a blogging tip, assigned between 2 and 4 numbers to each player. Then I used random.org to generate the winners.
Out of my list, the winner of the Sass and Belle bird brooch was no.26: Petite Silver Vixen.
The winner of the nail art pens was number 6: Nevena!
Please could you both leave me a comment with your email address (you can type it backwards or with spaces to avoid spam) and I will contact you to get your address details!
Thanks to all who entered and all those who just left genuinely beautiful comments! I love you all!
xx
That first part sounded like math (boo math) but those are wonderful prizes
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the winners! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations winners.
ReplyDeleteWell done winners!
ReplyDeleteso cool! congrats to the winners!
ReplyDeleteYaaaay thank you! I won my first giveaway! I cannot wait to give them a try and then I'll show you my creations! :) my email is Nev.krstic@googlemail.com thanks again! :) xx
ReplyDeleteOh wow! I won, I won, the beautiful brooch! I'm chuffed to bits! Thanks so much Kezzie! Amazing. I won a dress in a competition last week and now this. I'm on a roll.
ReplyDeleteEmail is below. No spaces and at is @
petite vix at gmail . com
http://petitesilvervixen.blogspot.co.uk/
That's so funny that you asked them to code their emails. It would be more fun if you employed a top secret encryption method using a favourite book. Hahaha. But I know you wouldn't do that. Just an idea. Congratulations, PSV and Nevena!! These are great gifts!
ReplyDelete