Monday, May 21, 2012

Kitty kat!

It's Inspiration Monday with the Two birds boutique!  The beautiful Gwyneth Paltrow takes front page this time looking lovely in blue and florals!  I always think so pretty and innocent she looks in things, especially Emma- love it!

During the shopping ban (which is now sadly abandoned post Lent), I saw this jumper in Joy and loved it!  I don't know what Intarsia is, but that's what type of jumper this is!  When it came back, and I saw there was a free-dress with orders over a certain amount, I gave in.  It reminds me of my friend Em who runs this aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamazing bespoke gingerbread company, Maid of gingerbread.  Please go and have a look at her products (here on Facebook) and think of her if you have an event, they are amazing!!!! She made a grand-piano, circus top, Pacman, retro radio etc!!!   She always wears really funky cool clothes and had an amazing t-shirt of a lion with glasses which inspired my purchase!
 It wasn't the kids who wanted my jumper today though; it was all the grown-ups!!!!!
(please note I have the most enormous bruise on the knee  I am trying to hide, hence the wonky pose!!! I whacked my knee trying to get up in a hurry on the train last night and it's enormous and lumpy!!! Eeek!)
 Of course I didn't go bare-legged as a) Would have been faaaaaaaaaaar too short for school, specially when stepping over children, b) It was cold this morning, so I wore leggings but  it's nice and warm now so it was nice to go bare-legged when I got home!!!!  So here is a morning shot avec leggings
 The collared-dress is from Spitalfields (pictured print above!), boots and leggings: Tescos, jumper: Joy
Did you have a nice weekend?
My concert went really well on Saturday and I enjoyed it greatly!  It was lovely that CBC and 2 friends came to watch me. 

On Sunday, we had a lovely restful time at my Dad's, enjoying their company and delicious food amidst phone calls regarding dissertation crisis from my little-sister!
During this episode, CBC and I decided to go and play in the garden!

We played hide-and-seek and I managed to squash myself into a bush (pictured below) which it took him ages to find me in! I found him quickly!
 We played with the runner beans!  Here is Prisoner CBC!
 And Prisoner Kezzie!
 And the glorious view down the valley in their garden!  I love the peek of the vibrant yellow oil-seed-rape field!
How was yours?

I'm also linking up to the lovely Patti at Visible Monday as I was certainly visible today in this jumper!

18 comments:

  1. How adorable is that cat?? I love it! I want it! LOL It looks so cute over the dress, so adorable. Love the pictures of you and CBC too, you remind me of me and the Pants Monkey, we like to be silly too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jumper is the cutest ever and so's your adorable frock and the pair of you frolicking in the garden.
    I love a field of rape seed, it always looks like the sun's shining. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's not very often that we get to see your long legs without leggings! yowza!! i love that sweater, too! and that view...you see that every day? wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love that sweater with the cat, and his glasses. The whole outfit is marvelous, and thanks for sharing with Visible Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it...I love the whole outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw the first pic and thought you had ACTUALLY worn that to school, but no, you wisely added leggings! Love that outfit and your supercute garden shots. Hide and seek turns competitive! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Kezzie, really love that jumper you have on but the link seems to be broken? In any case, this is the first time I have seen you in a short skirt and you have pretty legs. Too bad you can't show them off at school though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's the first link, Maid Of Gingerbread, it keeps coming up with a Verizon error but the Facebook link is fine...maybe it's just me?

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute. I love the whole look especially the cat sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw this is so cute! The jumper is so sweet! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous12:43 am

    the prisoner photos are so fun. And that is a wonderful sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That sweater is awesome!!!
    xXx
    Reva

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look so cute in your sweater! perfect for working with children. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my goodness..that is so cute Kezzie, I love the outfit especially the kitty sweater! Lovely collar dress too, I love the pretty collar! The print is so adorable too. You look way cuter than Gwyneth!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lucky I don't live near you otherwise I'd be stealing that jumper off your washing line!! Too cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous2:12 pm

    Kezzie, you carry off those cool clothes in a very cute fashion. congrats on that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. *wave wave* Hi Kezzie, You have the cutest of sweaters!! I adore it!
    Nice to know that you have visited Indonesia. I am in Singapore and it is probably about a 3-4hrs flight away from Indonesia. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the second shot in this series, the one where you're bare-legged. With legs like yours, there's definitely no need for pants, leggings or tights - in fact, wearing them ought to be a crime!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)