Hello! Greetings from coughville!!! Thank God for the bank holiday because I could not have coped with Year 5 with my throat feeling like this!!!
It's inspiration Monday with the Two birds boutique . Carrie Underwood is the day's muse. I like this outfit and she looks very nice! However, I didn't really have anything like it in my wardrobe.
I took the shape of the top, the hair, the jeans, sparkles and the shoe colour as my inspiration and end up looking nothing like her!
This stripy top is very slouchy and not dressed up (and stupidly folded under!), but I attempted to glam it up with this lovely 1920's-looking silvery glamorous necklace, a present from Sophie, Countrygirl. Worn with sparkly M&S jeans (c.2000) with Clarks originals wedged mink desert boots.
I've had some lovely parts to my weekend. CBC and I went to a wonderful 4 hour beginners and fast beginners lindy-hop class yesterday which was quite simply brilliant!!! We really felt like we'd made progress with our dancing! Better still, because it was quite a small group and there was lots of room, we had a chance to correct faults and dance with the tutors, who gave advice to us, really helpful advice! We now know how to do the push-turn, tuck-turn, swap hands turn, double tuck-turn exits, forward exit,change place, entrance to side-by-side charleston, side-by-side charleston, lindy-turn, lindy circle. Genius.
And saw this young vixen who when I first spotted her, was audaciously wandering along my patio in daylight...







I still think it's a nice look you pulled together! I love stripes and I love your necklace! Hooray for a day off, hope you feel better though! And hello there fox! Wow!
ReplyDeleteI prefer your version, much funkier adn cooler!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet is that little vixen? I do love foxes. xxx
Hi Kezzie, I was so surprised with the Malay you posted on my blog, but very pleased! You are so clever though, to recreate the look with your own interpretation. Whenever I don't find anything in my closet, I just don't take part but you have given me ideas, aha! :) And love the little fox, they are so misunderstood creatures aren't they? We have two living around our area and they are just so beautiful to look at...until they attack you chicken or something. :)
ReplyDeleteGood grief, excuse the typos and misspelt words!
ReplyDeleteAwwww, look how adorable the little vixen is! :) I love critters. We get quite a few in our backyard, as well.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
Thanks for your kind comment about my rosacea. I think my nose is definitely healing faster this time which is great. I haven't been hiding at all this weekend but I'm now so fed up of being stared at!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely garden visitor! We mostly have badgers in our garden and I never see them as they come at night.
a lindy-hop class sounds like fun! I've never danced though, I'm too self conscious!
Hope you are feeling better before school tomorrow. I wish it was a bank holiday every Monday!
how fun! you should post a video of your dance moves one of these days! i think you look lovely today...i love the fun jeans!
ReplyDeleteHiya
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comments on my blog.
That fox is sooo cute I have been watching that Foxes Live programme its such a shame foxes are given such a bad press. xx
Kezzie! Oh my goodness, my dad has warned me about "vixens!" He knows that I'd pet any dog - and he fears that one day, I will confuse a fox for a dog! :)
ReplyDelete