Howdy!!! How are you on this balmy night? I am great, I sit here tucking into a big plate of dinner as I type, much of which is salad- I love the saladyness of the summer!
Inspiration Monday today with the Two birds boutique and the lovely Halle Berry is wearing lots of white and grey! I took the Kezzie casual spin,big trousers spin on this! I do like wearing white but as I am also very messy, it always gets stuff down it! As I sat here, I was smug that I had not managed to spill anything down my trousers! Until that thought and tomato salsa promptly flicked onto them! Ahgh!
Not really anything like Halle, but it's sunny so what better than linen trousers!
Worn with ruffle sleeved top (Primark), M&S long cardie, Tescos trousers, grey naval shoes and blue naval belt- Primark, crystal star necklace- Hexham craft fair, earrings- thrifted
Yay, that's more Halle- er, maybe not? More sari!
I hope you had a gloriously sunny, happy weekend like I did! It was dreamy going up to Northumberland for the wedding, a wonderful time was had by all (post tomorrow) and it was lovely to see WOMOTM and J for a lovely time!
I just came home to a bizarre experience! A man was sprinkling bits of broken biscuit along the end of my drive! Apparently, he was feeding the ants as they come out for food in the summer and I am lucky to have ants! I thought,"Er, yes,until they start coming in my house to find more!"
Hope you are happy!




Oh my gosh, I can't believe someone was feeding ants outside your house! I hope you told him where to go :p
ReplyDeleteLove your cute shoes. I am just the same with white
I didn't know you could feed ants, who does that anyway especially when its not your house. I love anything linen minus the ironing. I find them a nightmare to iron. I love the shoes, so nautical.
ReplyDeleteI never knew ants like biscuits! Lovely, outfit, it looks very cool, perfect for the current weather.
ReplyDeleteYes, it is the Wye Valley as in the River Wye, the river that runs through Bakewell and many other places around the area.
Hi kezzie, I was only thinking to myself today whether the swap partners had been posted yet and yay! They have, it's lovely to meet you too, don't be scared though, is this your first swap?, I don't bite honestly!!! Can you let me have you email address and then we can get to know each other a little better. As for my location you weren't far off, we are in sandon just outside Chelmsford so looking up the hill to Danbury, do you know the area well? I right I think I'm starting to waffle now so I shall bid you goodnight and look forward to hearing from you soon xx take care
ReplyDeleteHi Kezzie! You look very chic and cool in this outfit. I used to own a pair of loose white linen pants and I miss them!
ReplyDelete--TS
glad you had fun at the wedding. very casual & comfortable halle berry inspired look, dear kezzie. :) oooooo why would anyone feed, nor want ants? i don't get it. do you? some people don't make any sense to me. then again, i don't make any sense to some people.
ReplyDeleteHow very odd. (Ant man, that is - not your outfit. You look lovely!)
ReplyDeletex
Love your darling shoes! They are so cute! I like the long cardi you are wearing too, it's lovely! Looking forward to the wedding post!
ReplyDeleteHi Kezzie,
ReplyDeleteThanks for your lovely comment. :)
Happy to be with you on this celebrity-inspired outfitting journey.
I love your breezy summery version compared to Halle Berry's. Your version has this nautical version about it - the belt and shoes. Cute!
By the way, you have a very nice smile!
Hiya Kezzie, I love your look, especially the long sweater you have on. It must be strange to see a man feeding ants - birds maybe but ANTS?
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely, cool outfit, I like it a lot!
ReplyDeleteI didn't thinks ants needed any help being fed, they seem to cope admirably on their own. Was the man a Jain? They believe all insects are sacred and some even wear masks to prevent inadvertently breathing one in! x
i have never heard of anyone feeding the ants before! odd. i love your linen pants and those adorable shoes. and i am just like you...anything white will be dirty after an hour or two (if i'm eating)! and in answer to your comment...nope, we always write in lowercase letters on our blog. the alcohol may attribute to the lack of good content on yesterday's blog, but the lowercase is just something we do because we like it. =)
ReplyDeleteI would love your shoes if they boasted a very high heel. Hoping that your salad is delicious! Please share details of its contents! :D - It just began raining here, and I'm quite happy for that, as it's cooling our current state of balminess. Mwah! x x x
ReplyDeleteAnts? Everyone has ants. I used to pour boiling water into their nests - now I've thought about it I may take it up again.
ReplyDeleteThe scary concept of white trousers - I am yet to have any joy!