Here is the list for May that were sent to seek:
Good Things
Small packages
Fragrance
Station
Currency
Nose
Beverage
Nine
Do you see what I see?
Historic
Yellow
Front page
I didn't find this month as easy as last month but I LOVE the challenge!
Do you see what I see?
(Spotted during a car journey to Oxford playing my favourite car game - Spot the picture in the clouds)
Yellow 1- delicious Virgin cocktails with lychee at LoveJericho!
Yellow 2 - Happy hanging baskets in Hexham!
Yellow 3 - Gorgeous fields of oil seed rape in all directions along the Military road up in Hadrian's wall country
Nose: This is supposed to be a shield with fancy feathers round it, but I saw it as a lion with a big nose! (also a bit of a Do you see what I see?)
Historic: Hexham abbey. Built at least 400 years ago! You can even go in the crypt which is SO Enid Blyton it's untrue!
This shot of Newcastle Station covers both Nine and Station! So annoyed that I failed to take a picture of the gorgeous new King's Cross atrium! Still, this grim, uninspiring one at least covers them!
Small packages! Little people ruling the dance floor!
Good things 1: Community gatherings! The Hexham gathering, a fab local folk festival! I think these are such good things! An occasion where the community unite in a common love! I also love the fact that these kids are morris dancing!
Good things 2: A little taster from our jubilee picnic day today which was amazing! We ordered 450 cupcakes for each child to have amongst other things. Our deputy head is a genius!
Beverage: Champagne at the wedding! CBC is trapped inside it!!!! Mwa ha ha!!!
Currency: A page from my coin album
Look, it's Miss Piggy! With her hair in a bun!Do take part if you can? It's great fun!












love your photos, I really like the 9 one!
ReplyDeleteI didn't see Miss Piggy but I did see the whole thing as the big dog/dragon thing from the Neverending Story.
I was having trouble deciding what I saw in the clouds, but I love that you saw Miss Piggy and in fact, when you point it out, I totally see her! It's like perfect!
ReplyDeleteSuch fun pictures overall!
I can see a dogs face in the cloud!
ReplyDeleteI love the dancing one, and I didn't see Miss Piggy at all until you pointed her out!!! I don't think that I got all my shots for this challenge I was too busy finding letters of the alphabet but I really must try harder!!!
ReplyDeleteI saw that as a man with a bulbous nose and a moustache!
ReplyDeleteForgot to say; you were right about mine.
ReplyDeletefab photos! I like 'beverage' and no, I didn not see what you saw. I didn't see much at all in the cloud until you pointed out miss piggy!
ReplyDeleteI did recognize the form in the cloud...but I was thinking more along the lines of Mr. Wind all puckered up and ready to blow a storm down on the sunny day....but I can go with Miss Piggy with her hair up! Haha! Loved all your entries...this was a fun list this month!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great group of photos, I like so many of them but small packages, station are my favourites. I pretty sure it's lemon balm.
ReplyDeleteYou seem to have such a delightful personality that shines through your photos. I saw a little duckling in the clouds at the left, although I can see Miss Piggy now that you have pointed her out - also see the Lion nose ;) Great photo selection :)
ReplyDeleteA jubilee picnic - how fun and don't they look scrumptious. Nice photos.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos - love Historic, fragrance and nose - I can see the lion. Couldn't see Miss Piggy though but I can now you've pointed her out:)
ReplyDeleteOMG I could so see Miss Piggy when you pointed out to me hehehehe
ReplyDeleteLove the cupcakes. Took me a while to see Miss Piggy, i did see a man cuddling a baby.
ReplyDeleteThe 'small packages' one is brilliant. I saw a face where you saw Miss Piggy but I agree with Sophie as I saw the dog thing from Neverending Story.
ReplyDeleteI also really like all of your 'yellow' ones, especially the last one.
what great photos! i love the kids dancing on the dance floor! i will admit, i didn't see miss piggy, but i love that you did! that was one of my favorite games as a child!
ReplyDeleteI didn't see Miss Piggy until you pointed her out. I could the the lion face though!
ReplyDeleteThose cupcakes look amazing.
Well done on your collection this month.
Lisa x
I can see the duck too Glo!!! And yes, I can see the dragon from Neverending story too! Thanks for the lovely comments!
ReplyDeleteBrillant selection of photos the did you see what I see was very good with everyone looking at it slightly differently! I could see a dog lying on its back with his paws in the air.
ReplyDeleteYour Jubilee cakes were also good, I'm sure the children enjoyed them. I found it most difficult that last month too!
Sarah
I still can't see Miss Piggy (I'm looking reeeeeeally hard!) but I can see a roast chicken, with the drumstick pointing up to the left. I think I might be hungry! Definitely see the lion though. Great photos, you have a good eye! Ellen x
ReplyDeleteGreat pics the lion and the glass are my faves. I could see a face but didn't see Miss Piggy until you pointed it out.
ReplyDeleteGreat set of photos!
ReplyDeletewell done.
xxx
Ok I've looked and looked and still really get Miss Piggy :-( I see a rather grumpy looking man in an old fashioned wig - love cloud picture spotting (actually I do the same with fires - pictures in the flames or the smoke), I did see the lion in the shield though! You have some great shots here - difficult to pick favourites but I really like the kids on the dancefloor and the champagne one :-)
ReplyDeleteGreat photos, I love the station one.
ReplyDeleteSome lovely photos here. I liked the yellows and also the packages. I have a fascination for clouds and always see people or shapes and I think sometimes we see what we want to see. Great idea. P.x
ReplyDelete