Tuesday, March 17, 2020

TARDIS Tuesday- Yaz Khan in Arachnids in the UK outfit

Hello there,

This week, I thought I'd wear a Yasmine Khan outfit for TARDIS Tuesday.  I've got another Clara lined up that I wore but we've had 2 weeks of Clara so I thought I'd squeeze in another character outfit.

I've already dressed up as Yaz Khan from this episode but her final outfit she wear in the episode.  I wore it last May here.

For the majority of the episode, Yaz wears her ubiquitous brown leather jacket over the top of a pink heart jumper from Mint Velvet.  The heart is textured.  She wears jeans on her bottom half.

Doctor Who - Series 11 - Ep 4 - Arachnids in the UK - Yaz (MANDIP GILL) - (c) BBC Studios
IMage borrowed from Blogtor Who
I had a lucky find with this jumper.  They've always ended being really expensive but this time, I managed to get one for £5 second-hand!

The photo was taken by my Mum as we went for a walk on Sunday.  The outfit was a cosy choice for a relatively mild Sunday where you are sick of wearing your massive winter coat all the time! The fake leather jacket (my Clara one) kept out the breeze whilst the jumper provided cosy!

What do you think?
xx

7 comments:

  1. Great outfit. Silly question - was CBC at Waterloo Station around 3pm yesterday? I've never met him in person, only seen your photos, but I passed a chap on the stairs who looked just like his picture. It seemed inappropriate to say "Excuse me, are you..." But I pondered on this for ages as I sat on the train!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty jumper, and how lucky to find it for a fiver.
    It's nice being able to venture out without a huge coat, I went sockless yesterday too - spring is springing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you said you hated pink! It looks so good on you with the leather jacket to stop it looking too Barbie! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous in this, Kezzie! Vix is right, pink really suits you. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that jumper is so pretty! What a great find! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty colour of your jumper

    Julie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a lovely look! love the jumper.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)