How are you getting on with isolation? It still feels utterly surreal, especially as I have not had to go to school since Monday.
One positive is that, because I have not had to commute to work is that I am actually getting enough sleep. I don't know if it is because I'm not 100% well but I've been sleeping longer which is really good for me. I think I was burning the candle at both ends for too long.
Anyway, I'm not sure I ever shared this necklace. I play with a flute trio called Flautista and we wear red shoes as our trademark. We wear black dresses with red and white details.
I had an idea for a necklace for wearing for our concerts so I approached Dotty Flamingo who I know make name necklaaces to order.
To my delight, Juliet, the lady who makes their items was able to oblige me and managed to make me a necklace with our name, a beautiful acrylic flute and sparkly red shoe!
I debuted wearing it for our recital on February the 21st.
xx
That's a beautiful and special necklace Kezzie. I like the flute and red shoe. I'm glad that you're getting into a good sleep pattern. You were getting very busy recently with extra out of school music rehearsals etc. Good is coming out of this difficult stay at home situation :)
ReplyDeleteCute necklace. I've feeling like I'm sleeping well too. Possibly less noise has something to do with it and no anxiety about getting up for work.
ReplyDeleteWhat a brilliant necklace!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're sleeping well and that you'll be feeling more like your normal self very soon.
It is a very odd time and like you, we're kicking ourselves for not stocking up on gardening essentials before the lockdown! xxx
I'm glad you've been able to finally get a better sleep pattern, it's so important to health and recovery. Take care xx
ReplyDeleteI'm so pleased I got to see that necklace in the flesh!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're getting more sleep, it's very restorative, and will help your recovery no end. Isolation is very good for making us all slow down a little. It still feels surreal and has had an odd effect on me - I keep wanting to do housework!!
Stay safe
xx
What a gorgeous necklace. I hope you're feeling better.
ReplyDeleteYour body must have needed a good rest Kezzie - make use of the time - I'm just exhausted all the time since this started but I think it's the same thing. I love your necklace..
ReplyDeleteThat necklace is gorgeous! In spite of all that's been going on, I've been sleeping really well, which is kind of a miracle as I'm a natural worrier. I'm glad you are able to catch up on sleep too, burning the candle at both ends does have its consequences in the end. At least, you are now obliged to take it a bit easier! xxx
ReplyDeleteHow cute! The necklace is so lovely, I like it a lot. Not having to commute must be amazing, that's what I love best by working at home.
ReplyDelete