Hello my dears!
I hope you are well!
All is fine here, just rather tired. I have a busy weekend coming up. That choir concert I mentioned last week tomorrow, plus viewing some houses in the morning. On Sunday, I am playing for the church service which means a 9am rehearsal and then we are going canoeing in East London and finishing up swimming at the Olympic Aquatic Centre!
Anyway, before that, fancy some broochage?
I had to photograph these two pins off rather than on as I hadn't a chance to photograph before changing into something else.
You might recognise the shapes of the left pin brooch. It was a pewter souvenir pin from the Giant's Causeway visitor centre from my cruise
The right hand pin, the Tudor rose, was also a souvenir from the cruise but from my next day's stop and adventures. Can you guess where we went after Belfast? You'll have to tune into my next cruise update to find out more.
A combination of two pins here. The unicorn is a Punky Pins one and the pretty cloud comes from @FairytaleCollars on Instagram. The necklace came from my Gloriously Glittery mystery box on Etsy also.
Any favourites here?
Have you worn any great brooches recently?
xxx
That unicorn is so cool. I never wear brooches - work don't allow them (booo! hisss!)
ReplyDeletehttp://lizziedailyblog.blogspot.co.uk/
Oh I love that unicorn one, so cute! No need to pay for the painting at all, I did a bunch about a week ago and wanted to gift you one as a thank you. :D Hope the house viewing goes well and that the church choir is fun. Have a good weekend! - Tasha
ReplyDeleteThose souvenir pins are awesome! How come I didn't see that Giant's Causeway pin while I was there?!
ReplyDeleteThe unicorn, by far and away the best thing I've ever seen! Xxx
ReplyDeleteSounds like a rather exciting weekend, best of luck with everything.
ReplyDeleteMy favourite brooch has to be the rose. Recently I've been wearing my Twin Peak "Log Lady" brooch and my Manchester Modernists "Brutalist" one, they always get lots of attention!
Awww, Unicorn & cloud, they are so cute. You are so busy, canoeing in London sounds great. I would love that.
ReplyDeleteI love Emily and Finn!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds as if you have an action packed weekend and I hope everything goes well. I like the souvenir pins you got on your cruise and look forward to the next update. This week I've been wearing a butterfly brooch which was given to me by a grandson together with butterfly drop earrings that were a recent gift brought back from my granddaughter's holiday.
ReplyDeleteHope your weekend goes well.
ReplyDeleteLove that unicorn!
All the best Jan
the cloud and unicorn pins you wore together are so adorable!
ReplyDeleteLovely broochage! The print of that Emily and Fin dress is gorgeous, and the lemon slice necklace goes really well with it. The unicorn brooch is sooo sweet ... xxx
ReplyDeleteI've got just the head to go with that unicorn brooch! xxx
ReplyDeleteAww, unicorn!
ReplyDeleteI have been wearing my aurora borealis brooch, it's such fun in the car, as when the sun hits it, we get a spangly light show on the car roof! xxx
Unicorn!! <3
ReplyDeleteAhhh that's such a sweet wee unicorn. Meant to say, those rocks were very Blockbusters-esque!
ReplyDeleteBuying a brooch, or two, on your travels is a sure way of holding on to those holiday memories.
ReplyDeleteLisa x