Thursday, October 06, 2016

What is it? #50!!!!!!!!!!


Hello y'all!

How are you? Well, I hope.
It's been three months since my last instalment of 'What is it?'

The idea of the game (if you have missed the previous 49) is that you look at the picture above and tell me what the cloud reminds you of other than a cloud. Previous clouds have included animals like sharks, dragons, birds and specific characters like Father Christmas or Elvis and a few have resembled shapes like rotary telephones.

You can be as specific or general as you wish.   Please leave me a comment below. It's all a bit of fun and I am not secretly testing your psychological state! 



What about last time?



This cloud made me think of the Angry Birds character- there was a definite beak, slanted looking cross eye and goofy hairstyle

What did my illustrious commenters see?

6 comments:

  1. I see a slightly squished Dalek! It's facing to the left and seems to have lost its top.
    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a chick, with the beak slightly opened like he is saying something. It's so cute!
    ReplyDelete
  3. That cloud reminds me of that big bird out of Sesame Street, Pino! xxx
    ReplyDelete
  4. I say it is an alien invasion ship!
    ReplyDelete
  5. To me it looks like a birds head with it's mouth open.
    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like some kind of ancient Roman type of helmet, perhaps.
    Lisa x
    ReplyDelete
Oooh, I DID like all these ideas!  Two people, Luan, Green Tea and Cupcakes and Ann, Polyester Princess both saw my bird although theirs were different characters! I like the other ideas too!

I look forward to YOUR ideas!

xx

11 comments:

  1. It looks like some sort of dog whispering something to Nemo. It's very cute.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see two birds conversing - a big one with its hand (wing?) under its chin (beak?) and a small one that kinda looks like an owl or an eaglet with its wings folded.

    Very specific, I know :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a bird's head (it kind of looks like woody woodpecker), but then it has a long neck and the body resembles an ostrich. A flying ostrich with woody woodpecker's head? Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is probably going to require some squinting but this one reminds me of a parent lying down, playing / whispering to their child. It looks like the arm is crooked on one side, creating the hole in the sky, and the other hand is pointing out towards the baby (a bit like a beak). The other clouds just reminded me of a toddler sat on the floor straight away. Always enjoy these! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a duck face to me with the beak!

    Or it could be a women with a hat on from the back!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see 2 creatures talking to each other laying on their front, a big one on the left with a beak leaning on it's paws, and a smaller one to the right of him :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like a dog with floppy ears, on the left, whispering to a rabbit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The big one on the left looks like a curly haired man with big whiskers, in need of trimming, as they hide his eyes, and smoking a pipe. The smaller one on the left is a big cloud of smoke ... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this cloud is a sad tale indeed - the somewhat deformed mother demon bird on the left, with huge eye and a single curved fang in her gaping beak, is preparing to eat her little chickadee-type bird sitting innocently on the branch. !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A thoughtful poodle #1
    A marshmallow catching fire over a campfire #2
    Great fun, Kezzie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I see a head of a baby chicken:)

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)