Ev'ning all!
Hope all is super with you!
Life seems to be zooming along at a chaotic pace! Another busy weekend with house-viewings and then a concert and rehearsal in West London!
Anyway, I expect you want me to broach the main subject (hee hee)- there's no new members amongst the brooch family this week, just the reappearance of old favourites!
My Sass and Belle Fox brooch was the ideal choice to accompany my Love from Hetty and Dave fox-collar.
The Erstwilder Camper Van was the closest to a train I could get to match my Cath Kidston train dress.
He's behaving better now1
Last but not least, here was my pretty Lapin du Matin music brooch that my Deputy Head teacher bought me for my birthday! It didn't photograph on so well, so I took the picture at the end of the day.
Any favourites here?
xxx
It sounds like a busy weekend. All the best with the house hunting and I trust that the concert will go well. I like the fox brooch simply because I'm looking out for items with a fox motif at the moment. The music brooch is also very pretty and delicate-looking. It matches your dress well.
ReplyDeleteYour brooches are cute but I am living for that fox collar! So awesome!
ReplyDeleteYou always have such cute brooches and I love how you style them :) I hope the house viewings are going well! :) xx
ReplyDeleteI love the naughty lobster!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love the camper van! x
ReplyDeleteI hope all is Ok, dear Kezzie, house viewings are tiring, but nice! Your question, "any favorite brooches here?" Yeeees, of course! If one day you want to sell the camper van, count one me :) to buy it! I love camper vans, don't know why, I have a dream of having one someday! People laugh, but it's a dream! I still haven't bought one for the reasons I once told you - you then park it, pay for insurance, pay for petrol, use the van just a few times... not so good :) Either it is to be well used or not :) OK, too much about the "dream", I got carried away, so sweet is the brooch. And the fox faux collar, how lovely is that, with the brooch too! I loooove your brooches, always sweet! Hope you have a lovely weekend!
ReplyDeleteDenisesPlanet.com
Any favorite? Absolutely the lobster! What else would you expect from a Nova Scotian whose extended family loves to dance to the B 52's "Rock Lobster!" Your darling blog never fails to lift my spirits and bring a smile to my face! Take care!
ReplyDeleteThe fox one is so cute!
ReplyDeletehttp://lizziedailyblog.blogspot.co.uk/
Lovely brooches Kezzie, love the fox one :) x
ReplyDeletehow lovely are those brooches! that last music brooch is so pretty...a very subtle brooch.
ReplyDeleteHow is house viewing going? I can imagine the things are pretty hectic...I hope you find some time to relax this weekend despite your busy schedule.
xoxo
Loving the fox collar and the camper van brooch! xxx
ReplyDeleteFabulous selection. Loving the glasses wearing lobster and the combo of the campervan on the CK print.
ReplyDeleteThe Camper Van looks so pretty. I'm camping so often, I should get one too. :)
ReplyDeleteJon always says that the only people allowed to wear anything with Campervans on them are people who don't own them. Anyone else looks like a show-off.
ReplyDeleteLove the lobster, very Schiaparelli xxx
The music brooch is adorable!
ReplyDeleteMr Fox every time!
ReplyDeleteLisa x