Tuesday, October 24, 2017

TARDIS Tuesday outfit- Face the Raven

Hello there,
Today, I thought I'd return to Clara for this week's outfit.  Clara Oswald's untimely demise in Face the Raven. This was a supremely shocking episode that was traumatic for Clara fans!

She wears a Topshop hybrid jumper, black trousers/jeans and some black trainers.

Related image
Image borrowed from Inverse but ultimately belongs to the BBC.
I couldn't resist getting J to take this photo last night as we were walking down St Mary's Chare in Hexham last night. It is cobbled, old fashioned and highly suitable. The quality of the photo is terrible but I figured it was worth it for the effect! I have the same jumper as Clara though I was wearing alternative trousers and footwear. This is a very practical and comfy Clara outfit so was good for a casual day around Hexham

It has the Clara hallmarks of being Topshop, cute collar but a little more casual than her usual looks.
Image result for clara face the raven jumper
Image borrowed from Pinterest but image belongs to the BBC

What do you think?

xx



14 comments:

  1. I love that narrow cobbled street and you did an amazing job of dressing like Clara. Even the lighting is amazing. I don't know how you pull it off time after time.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this is so good! That top is super pretty and the photo is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a brilliant interpretation, Kezzie. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great and I like the picture, even if is not 100% clear. The street looks great, old and beautiful. It would have been a mistake to miss this opportunity for taking the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that photo of you in the cobbled street, and the light is exactly right! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great Kezzie :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very atmospheric and I love Hexham ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks great!

    Yay Hexham!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the lighting, the cobbled street just add to this!
    You did an excellent job of dressing like Clara!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Kezzie, it's perfect! The quality of the photo and outfit, just like Clara! At first I thought it was her! The street is also perfect, I really loved how all turned! By the way, that post you mentioned, that it was strange, yes... it was - hacked by a blogger who seems to still be obsessed with me and my blog. Second time she does this :( But now it is OK! Hope you have a nice day!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kezzie, this is great! I love that pose!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the staging of your photo, it really brings it to life!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahah I love your posed photo - but don't love the emotional flashbacks to that sad episode! :D

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)