Tuesday, September 22, 2020

TARDIS Tuesday - The Ultimate Guide to Doctor Who outfit


Hi there!
I missed TARDIS Tuesday for a few weeks due to the shock of going back to school but I am back!!
This week, I am wearing an outfit I last wore back in early July 2019 so not that long ago but a good Summery Clara outfit.


Here it is:
Image result for Clara oswald the ultimate guide outfit
Image borowed from this Pinterest

She wears a shimmery oil-slick dress from Yumi, a light straw hat, winged sunglasses and some wedged sandals from Dune.

And here I am:



I haven't changed much about this from last time except that I think I nicked one of CBC's other panamas rather than this vintage Lilywhites one (excellent charity shop purchase)

Oh and this time, I am wearing sandals!


It was an outfit for a sunny day, unfortunately, I decided to change in the end because the fabric wasn't the most breathable for direct sunlight. Evening yes, day, no!

Everything in this outfit was second hand except for the sunglasses which were bought in mainland Greece!

Ah, well....back to the drawing board!

x

 

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous outfit, Kezzie, that dress looks great on you! Glad you still have some sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely little dress, Kezzie. The colours are gorgeous. I'm glad you've been making the most of the last of the sunny days! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember this from last year. It's a really lovely dress, with the 'too hot' fabric it would look really nice worn in the autumn/winter with a belted cardigan over the top.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic recreation Kezzie

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)