Wednesday, September 02, 2020

Garden flora

 I've loved my garden SO much over the course of being at home all these months. I've come to love my home even more too and the location we live in.

It's been great to see the garden changing and to have the time to spend out there seeking the beauty and seeing the changes.  Here are a few recent photos.

In July, I cut the yellow rose right down after it had flowered.  CBC was dismayed and said I'd cut it too much! A month later and it had shot up to taller than me again and flowered.

The Golden Rod was very pretty and short-lived though sadly, some of the stems bent over a lot.

CBC is a walking contradiction. When he saw my lilac-coloured French-bean flowers, he was disappointed that they weren't the 'lovely red flowers'. I told him those come from Runner Beans.  I obtained 3 Runner bean plant via a benevolent neighbour and now they have the pretty red flowers. I served him up Runner beans for dinner and he began to bemoan how he much preferred French beans.  Sigh.

My trailing Begonia was a much loved housewarming present from a friend and its pretty pot goes so nicely on the shed.  The flowers have been very attractive too!

The Passiflora returns with avengeance every year, every month, every week.  Nothing can tame it!


The Seedum is starting to flower now, giving low-level pretty pink flowers.

The Verbena Bonariensis keeps going.  Such tiny flowers but they are delicious to all the flying pollinators!

I already shared our new Agapanthus plants flowering so beautifully but here are last years's smaller but more delicately pretty blooms.

There's plenty more to share when I get around to it soon.

Hope you are well.x
x

12 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely! I love this time of year now that I have time to clip and clear. I used to have to go back to school and abandon the garden in August. Now I can plant bulbs and pansies! YOU are good at tending your garden AND teaching! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love garden post. You are so lucky to have such a warm climate. I wish I could grow passion flowers in our garden but our winters are too harsh.
    Thanks for sharing your blooms.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad your garden was a comfort to you! The plants are lovely, flowers too. Being outside is so good to counteract the isolation and cooped-up feeling these past months.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't a garden like a little paradise of love? The life of God just oozes out. The more time you spend there, the more you notice, and get to soak it up! Your flowers are bee-yoo-tee-ful!!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad that you're enjoying your garden. I know from experience how important a garden has been this year especially when we've been unable to go out and about. The more time spent in the garden the more you notice their development and growth. It's a joy to see a plant come into flower. You have some beautiful plants in your garden and ones that give you great produce too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flowers. I could learn a lot from you about gardening.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep posting flowers! As a non-gardener, you, Vix and Ann (Polyester Princess) are all giving me wonderful flowers. So soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your garden is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved seeing your blooms, your garden is looking glorious! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've got the most glorious garden, Kezzie. I think that this year a of us are rediscovering or strengthening their love of gardening. Isn't Verbena bonariensis wonderful? This year, I planted a shorter version, called Verbena rigida, and it just doesn't stop flowering! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works
    Do you know you can hack into any Credit cards machine with a hacked Credit cards??
    Make up your mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank Credit cards now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address:: {Legitblankcardsonline@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed Credits Cards that can be use to hack Credit cards Machines
    Nation Wide, the Credits Cards can be used to withdraw at any Credits Cards or swipe Machines, at
    Stores and POS Machines. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the Credit Card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 at any Credit cards Machines
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for. Credits Cards Can also be used in any other cyber hack{Services}, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the Credits Cards:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $250 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD


    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:: {Legitblankcardsonline@gmail.com} Or
    Add us on Whatsapp [+13473848100]

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)