I hope you are well! I thought I'd share a Classic Who cosplay today.
I attempted this one back in 2017 here and I thought it was due a return again!
Here's the outfit:
![]() |
| Image borrowed from This Pinterest |
It was worn by 3rd Doctor, Jon Pertwee's companion, Jo Grant. She wore a red and white checked shirt with a denim pinafore dress over the top with red buttons. She wears a red scarf tied at the neck and then white knee-high boots with red piping.
And here's my version:
Let's start with the shirt- I bought this from a charity shop back in 2016 and I really like it as it is soft and comfy- I wear it for hikes quite often.
The denim pinafore was a second hand purchase back in 2017. I accessorized it with a red button brooch I have (that was also charity-shopped)
The red scarf was a purchase when I used to live in East London- I think I've had it about 12 years! I don't have white knee-high boots so I just wore some white knee-high socks I've had for a long time.
Last time I did this cosplay, I wore a different pair of socks and a different shirt but I think these two go better. Also, I couldn't find my red scarf last time so I wore a red lady-tie! This version is definitely an improvement!
What do you think?
Hope you'd had a great day!
xx




I think this recreation is closer to the character than last time, although I do like the shirt you wore last time, it's not as alike as this one. It's a really cute outfit!
ReplyDeletexx
I do like this cosplay look. Nice idea to wear white high socks as a way of recreating white boots. The red scarf is so cute. Great overalls and checkered shirt as well. You look nice!
ReplyDeleteThat is so fun! Nicely done, Kezzie!
ReplyDeleteOh, that's such a cute outfit, Kezzie. I love the original as well as yours! What a great idea to substitute the boots with knee high socks! xxx
ReplyDeleteAww, what a cute and fun outfit, and you look so lovely in it as well.
ReplyDeleteThat's such a sweet look! x
ReplyDelete