Saturday, August 15, 2020

What is it? #73- Clouds

Today is my first 'What is it?' post since February!  

We have the ubiquitous cloud-scape today which made me see a picture beyond the literal cloud...what do you see?

If you see something, leave a comment below and join in the fun! 


What about last time?


I saw a dolphin leaping out of the water in the middle.


The commenters were scarce but appreciated...what did they see?

3 comments:

  1. It's a dolphin, leaping back into the water. For sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the head of a mouse, in the upper left corner! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a dolphin on the left (well, half of one). It appears to be chasing whatever is in the middle - some kind of large, flat fish.

    ReplyDelete



Well, 2 dolphins were also spotted and I can also see that little mousie, now I look!


Do leave a comment below! They really are my favourite comments to receive!

xx


5 comments:

  1. It is a playful dog. It is not seen in its entirely, but the head and paws are clearly seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A weightlifter flexing his arm, but it is only his arm flexing. I have a strange imagination !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh now I see it a frog sticking his tounge out !

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a fluffy dog jumping across the sky :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jan said some kind of creature holding a pipe - maybe a bear.

    I see the head and front legs of a puppy.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)