Hello there!
It feels weird to be on my computer today after 2 weeks away in Northumberland. I didn't use it in all that time and it was good to be away from it!
I hope to catch up on blogs soon!
Today's TARDIS Tuesday features an outfit I last did on here back in April 2018 and not much (if anything) has changed about it except for the fact I forgot to wear a belt!)
![]() |
| https://claraoswaldcosplay.dreamconnect.de/?p=1852 |
It features a black silk polka dot blouse from Jigsaw, a pair of navy shorts from Whistles, a red Urban Outfitters satchel and a tan belt. We aren't really sure what shoes she wears.
Here's my version:
I am wearing all charity shopped and second hand items- my polka dot silk blouse is from Whistles (where the real shorts are from!) and was charity-shopped along with these navy linen shorts and a red satchel.
I wore these today for a visit to my Mum's house. It was overcast but not cold.
Look how massive my Mum's sweet potato plants are behind me to the right!
I also added an Aztec eagle necklace which features in another Clara outfit.
Before I went home, my Mum plaited my hair into a 5-strand plait- my hair is so long! It was really nice to have my hair brushed and plaited by my Mum! There's something super nostalgic about your Mother doing your hair! She even brushed my ears like she used to. I suddenly went back to my young self asking her not to brush my ears!!!
Hope you are well.
xx






Awe, that is so sweet of your mom, to plait your hair for you. I never saw a 5 strand plait but your hair is thick. How beautiful...
ReplyDeleteYour Clara's outfit looks very nice.
I hope that your summer has gone very well and that the Fall will bring some more delights from your garden.
Hugs, Julia
You have the best charity shops near you but I guess that’s the Uber trendy, super wealthy London set 🙂. Lovely photos as always, would you get away with tights under the shorts and flats for autumn days? I love the story of your mum plaiting your hair, not only did she do a fab job but it must have been lovely for her too. Sending you love as you prep for a new term xx
ReplyDeleteI love this outfit on you, cosplay or not, its such a great look!
ReplyDeleteHow fabulous is that plait? I love it! xxx
What a gorgeous outfit, Kezzie. It looks lovely on you, and I'm in love with that satchel! Your five-strand plait in fabulous, you've got such wonderful long hair! xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun outfit - the red bag is awesome. I did not know you could do a 5-strand plait! My mom never ever did my hair. I do not ever remember her brushing it.
ReplyDeleteYour Tardis Tuesdays are so funny and brilliant! Love it :)
ReplyDeleteThis is such a great cosplay outfit. Very wearable and chic.
ReplyDeleteThe plaid is amazing, your mother has done a great job.
I like this outfit, shorts with a shirt are so nice for warm but not sunny days.
ReplyDeleteI love that plait! I really liked having my hair brushed and put up but it so rarely happens.
Hope you enjoyed your two weeks away.
xx