Sunday, April 12, 2020

Easter Joy!

Christ is risen! He is risen indeed, Alleluia!!

New life!!!

The heavens are telling the glory of God....as are the flowers!  Here are a couple of photos from my garden of some of the flowers and blossom!  We stand amazed as bare branches from a few weeks ago are now bearing blossom and vibrant green foliage. Just like the stink of the grave became the hope of eternal life! Spring is a miracle as is the resurrection!

Here are a couple of photos from our garden this week.
 A mist of Forget-me-Nots. CBC is always inclined to pull them up.  Then he saw Monty Don's Instagram with a haze of them.
Blueberry blossom.

 Apple Blossom
Alkanets (weeds but welcome ones!) 

Wishing you a blessed Easter!

8 comments:

  1. Jacob loves Forget-me-Nots! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I transplanted some forget-me-nots from our raised beds into the borders, as their little flowers cheered me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And happy Easter to you two too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christ is risen! The flowers know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alleluia! Pretty flowers in your garden. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have green alkanet too as it grows in the scrub where nothing else wants to be don't let it get established too far else you will have a real struggle to get rid of it if it takes over. Roots like parsnips! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Easter to you. Yes, he is risen, Alleluia, Alleluia...
    We are on river watch as we are expecting heavy rain today and the river is rising. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Easter and Easter Monday to you. Lovely words and photos.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)