Monday, April 27, 2020

The Surname initial Challenge

I saw this on someone's Instagram Stories. It seemed quite a fun challenge in the Giles Brandreth vein so I thought I'd give it a go.You must complete this challenge without googling, asking anyone else or looking in a book. It relies solely on your brain power! Something/someone called @thevestigeofficial created this.  Don't know what they do but their spelling is shocking, even in their profile. I corrected the mistakes in their original! They also say that this is harder than you think.  Hmmm, wonder if that's true...

You must give an item for each of the categories that begins with the first letter of your surname (and if you share my initial, get your own ideas!) 

Wear:  Plimsoles
Food:  Passata
Drink: Pineapple Juice
Place: Poland
Animal: Panda
Colour: Puce
TV show: Pinky and Perky
Girl's name: Poonam
Boy's name: Peter
Profession: Porter
Body part: Pancreas
Word to describe someone: Pernickety 
Something in your home: Pots
Your last name: Ha ha, not telling you but it begins with P!
I challenge you: Peter Piper Picked a Peck of Pickled Peppers.

Here's a list for you to copy and paste if you felt like joining in!
  • Wear
  • Food
  • Drink
  • Place
  • Animal
  • Colour
  • TV show
  • Girl's name
  • Boy's name
  • Profession
  • Body part
  • Word to describe someone
  • Something in your home
  • Your last name
  • I challenge you

4 comments:

  1. Now you've got me thinking...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun ... now let me see what I can find with B! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure! This reminds me of the game "Scattergories".

    Wear - Waistcoat
    Food - Watermelon
    Drink - Whisky
    Place - Wellington
    Animal - Whale
    Colour - White
    TV show - Westworld
    Girl's name - Wanda
    Boy's name - Wade
    Profession - Writer
    Body part - Wrist
    Word to describe someone - Wistful
    Something in your home - Washer
    Your last name - not telling, but it starts with W
    I challenge you - Who? What? When? Where? Why? ;-P

    Fun! Thanks, Kezzie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wear Mini-skirt
    Food Maamoul
    Drink Merlot
    Place Malibu
    Animal Marmoset
    Colour Magenta
    TV show Macgyver
    Girl's name Maria
    Boy's name Mark
    Profession Medic
    Body part Mandibula
    Word to describe someone Motherly
    Something in your home Markers

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)