
I'm hoping to be experiencing some facets of my favourite parts of a date night tonight at my sister-in-law's wedding! Many congratulations to lovely her and her new husband!
Perfect date night is the precis for the day!

Mine will be as such:
- It should of course, include my husband CBC!
- We will go out to dinner first. It will be inexpensive and will either be Thai or nice light/quality Wagamama/Chinese/Vietnamese cuisine. Tofu will definitely be on the menu. There will be lots of it.
- Should include dancing. Of the swing-dance variety. Lindy, Charleston, East Coast Swing
- It should be in a large, well ventilated room.
- There will be a live band.
- I should be dressed in my finest sleeveless 50's inspired dress. Anything from Cath Kidston or Lindybop will do. It must be cotton and not be prone to wardrobe mishaps. It must also have a really cute print or really elegant and striking in one colour.
- Shoes will not make my feet sweat.
- CBC will be up for dancing and won't get self-conscious about the fact he is out of practice and can't remember more moves. He will either remember more moves or will not mind repeating the same ones.
- We will also both get to dance with other people too so we can excitedly talk about what moves we tried out later.
- There will be lots of snacks to eat like Jiveswing do best.
- It won't be too far from home, we can get back quickly.
- We won't get back hideously late.
- Previously in the day, we will have been for a glorious natural walk and we will be calm, rested and eager to dance.

That's my ideal date.
What about yours?
Love Kezzie
xxx
nice pics
ReplyDeleteThose are so sweet pictures, the first with CBC and then you with this gorgeous red dress! Such a nice date, I suppose :) And congrats to the sister-in-law's wedding! I think the 50s dress is a must :) then dancing (I love it!) and walking not such a long distance to be back home and not very late and I simply love Wagamama! So this date night sounds so great, I hope you always enjoy nice date nights! For me it would be going to the Qube restaurant in Tenby :) and/or Cucina Rustica in Birmingham, or an Italian one in Covent Garden... I don't know, I am a bit low today, I must say, so I guess I wouldnt enjoy anything tonight, but surely it's just a phase :) Hope you have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteDenisesPlanet.com
Dear Kezzie,
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like so much fun, especially the dancing! You have wonderful ideas. I adore you in your red dress! Simply Gorgeous! And what a sweet photo of you and CBC. It's the first time I've seen of him. What a lovely couple you make.
Live band definitely sounds brilliant! I love this idea, and I can completely relate to the sore shoes scenario, that's the worst part of a night out, blisters from dancing were the worst at uni! Lovely post! - Tasha
ReplyDeleteCute photos. No idea, sooo long since I've dated!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a great plan for an ideal date with CBC. I hope you have loads of fun. I love the happy photos. You look so nice sitting beside CBC and love your red dress too.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to your sister in law and her husband on their wedding.
It's been so long since I've been on a special date with my husband, I can't even remember when we last danced together. The romance has gone by the way side. We've been out together but not what I would call a date.
Hugs.
JB
Hmmm. I think a movie with seating on the food level (wings, popcorn, or pizza)!
ReplyDeleteThat's a great photo of you and CBC and it sounds like a perfect night out. My other half always reminds me that he doesn't dance when I suggest it (bah humbug) - men can be so self conscious. I'm afraid I"m a bit like Julia - dates don't really happen any more. But now that you've planted the idea I'm going to get to work lol
ReplyDeleteIt sounds pretty perfect - and energetic! Lovely photos too.
ReplyDeleteAny quality time spent with Andy is lovely, our last 'date' was a walk in the woods to see the bluebells, we then mooed at some cows before Andy had to head back to work.
Although my ideal date would involve dancing, I get the feeling that my dancing would look a lot less co-ordinated than yours! And food is obviously also very important :)
ReplyDeleteLiz x
P.S. I'm actually going to try and blog every day this week... We'll see if it happens!
You and CBC are so cute. Did your Canadian teacher friend ever tell you that CBC is our national radio station-lol. My perfect date would probably involve a walk on the beach on one of those summer nights where it is warm but not sweltering, nobody else on the beach. I would skip the shoes so I can wade in the water. I love dancing but these days I just can't. Best wishes to the newly wedded couple! xo
ReplyDeleteCongrats to your sister...you look stunning in that red dress...and your ideal date sounds ideal indeed.
ReplyDeleteHope the wedding went well.
ReplyDeleteIt's important to make time to do the things you like to do together.
Lisa x
Congrats to your sister :) love your red dress Kezzie. My perfect date night now-a-days involves good food, especially all you can eats lol x
ReplyDeleteLove you in that red dress. That sounds such a fun evening; can I go on date night with you too???? !!!!
ReplyDeleteZxx
That sounds like a fun night out. Each time I suggest date night to Andy he sounds enthusiastic but promptly forgets about it. Love your Christmas jumpers ❤
ReplyDelete