Dress: Time
Necklace: Topshop
Belt: Charity shop
Scarf: Primark
Beret: crotched by Mum
Tights: Tescos
Shoes: Red or dead
Hope you are well and happy xxx
The random ramblings of an eclectic eccentric who wends waywardly through a myriad of activities!
Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)
I love that outfit. It's such a cute look.
ReplyDeleteCaroline
xxx
I love the robin scarf! I've been looking for pretty bird things, but I haven't found anything I like yet. Good job with the outfit!
ReplyDeleteHow lovely do you look? x
ReplyDeleteYou look lovely! Particularly like the apple belt (kind of fitting as you're a teacher, too! :) ) X
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely outfit! I especially like the scarf!
ReplyDeleteps - Doctor alert!
Lovely outfit, especially the scarf. I think robins are fabulous, we have this darling little one that keeps visiting our garden, he's so cute.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet outfit, the tights are fab! x
ReplyDeleteThis outfit is STUNNING, except for the shoes.
ReplyDeleteI have come to know your fashion sense that I knew, upon seeing the northbound portion of your outfit, that I would be disappointed come southbound.
And I was correct.
Are you opposed to 1940s style Greer Garson heels?
Because they would be so magnificent.
I KNOW that comfort exists with your current selection, but I think that you will just be so much prettier, not that it matters to you (and you're already gorgeous) with a pretty pair of heels for these pretty dresses.
Tell me what you think, please. Why these fantastic, vibrant dresses with these lame jane shoes?
Oh very cute - love the scarf and belt and the little star necklace x
ReplyDeleteThis outfit is adorable!
ReplyDeleteVanessa
xxx
kezzie, it's super cute & fun! always wear outfits that please you, if you can. ;)
ReplyDeleteI love the scarf! and the tights - Primark have some great prints now and then. Lovely to meet you and your blog xxxx
ReplyDeleteKezzie that belt makes me smile...so adorable and charity shopped too. Hope you are well. I love your writing style but you know that. dawn suitcase vignettes xo
ReplyDelete