Friday, September 07, 2012

Jaws V

Just when you thought it was safe to go out...
 Then the CLOUD SHARK ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How much damage he may wreak, who can know?

Be afraid, be very afraid!


RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!


7 comments:

  1. Ha ha, finding shapes in the clouds is one of my favourite things to do. Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, great spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cloud picture Kezzie, thanks for the birthday wishes for Jack x

    ReplyDelete
  4. just noticed your background has changed! very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:42 am

    Hehe, how fun! I spotted a very obvious man in the clouds before, it remains one of my favourite photographs I have taken.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)