Monday, September 17, 2012

Jump for joy!

CBC completed the final part of his MA postgraduate today by finishing his dissertation!  It has been 2 years of study for him and a summer of angst over its completition. But after the final marathon of the last night (CBC was working up until 7.00 this morning- I was up with him for most of it with him except for some hours from 3.00 to 5ish (and 6-6.50) where I sloped off for a sleep.  I am so proud of him for completing it at last, getting it done and it is such a blessed relief, I cannot say how much, that it is finished, it is finished!!!!! Oh joy and rapture, oh halcyon day!  Now, it will just remain for him to find out how he did on it!  Please share in his joy with this series of shots from France- they represent his determination to try something and to persevere and try and do it well. He MASTERED that trampoline in France! He's mastered his MA!  Hurrah!

8 comments:

  1. Hurrah, that's great news for you BOTH! (great shots too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done and what a tremendous relief for both of you! Love these joyful pictures! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats what a acomplishment!!! I love these action shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah that's great news! Well done to CBC! My friend in Stoke just completed her Master's dissertation she was just as relieved so I know the feeling of triumph. Well done, go have some fun! And I will email you my address too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to CBC!! Very wonderful news! And how fun does that trampoline look? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay for him, and yay for you for being so supportive of him!! i love the trampoline shots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great news, what a relief that must be! Well done to CBC! The trampoline looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh congrats! you both must be thrilled to pieces. :)

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)