Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Isn't she lovely?

Look at her. Isn't she pretty?*
 Can you believe that when I told her she looked pretty, she said that no one had ever called her pretty before in her life and she was really touched and delighted by it.  I was flabbergasted and sad that this was so.
I think she's very pretty and I love her dearly!  She has given so much for me! She has done so much for me. I found these old pictures of her and I wonder why oh why no one told her! She is beautiful on the inside and equally so on the outside!

Please tell her she's pretty to ensure she really believes it! Please please please!!!!
*(actually,so is he!  Who IS he?????) 

9 comments:

  1. She IS pretty. Why didn't he tell her? Was it too obvious? These are great photos. That cat is so big!
    --TS
    http://thriftedshift.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes she is so beautiful....of course. I like the fashion too. And the hairdo.

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is stunningly beautiful, please tell her.I suppose it's so patently obvious to anyone who sees her that they wouldn't think of telling her misguidedly assuming she already knew!
    Loving that kitty! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is very pretty! I will of course answer your questions as soon as possible and thanks for the lovely comment, glad the cloud photos put a smile on your face :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fancy not ever being told she is pretty, that's shocking. Love the old pictures x

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is beautiful so sad that nobody has ever told her. That cat is massive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. one of my favourite lines from 'love actually' is, "i look quite pretty." so i often imitate kiera knightly's accent, saying to my friends, "you look quite pretty."

    and your friend is, indeed, quite pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is gorgeous and pretty. Love her so much too. What a lovely post. I will ensure she reads it if she hasn't already as she be so touched. She also likes soggy wotsits :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mummykins2:01 pm

    Oh Kezziekins. That is so sweet. I was 17 then. The girl with me in the second one was Gennie (Geneviewe) the boy was Bob.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)