Monday, February 13, 2012

Owls galore!

CBC received a lovely Christmas present of a 2hour owl experience at Rutland Owl and falconry sanctuary.  We travelled there today for him to have that.  I was in a foul mood all the way there (not helped by road closure meaning we were 2 hours late) but when we got there, the beauty of the place, the glory and tranquility of the birds renewed me.  It was a wonderful experience- truly magical, made more so by the snow. Here are some gratuitous owl shots for you to enjoy!
Happy Monday! xxx













5 comments:

  1. What a amazing experience I would love to do something like this. Owls are one of my favourite animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, love the little owlet x

    ReplyDelete
  3. these gorgeous owls would have renewed me, too! so beautiful. happy valentine's day, kezzie! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Punam Taak11:49 am

    Lovely owls Kerenza! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahrgh Punam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can I find you!!!!!!!!????????? So nice to hear from you! E-mail address?!!?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)