Monday, May 12, 2025

Some Two colour recent outfits

Sorry, been a bit busy!   We have special visitors to school tomorrow and Wednesday.  Other things going on too.

Here's some summery outfits I have enjoyed these past weeks...
Every item in this outfit was charity-shopped over the years except the jewellery.
I enjoyed the combination of blue and teal.

Red and white this time.  This dress was a happy find in Barnardo's, Hexham. I've wanted one like this for ages!

The earrings were a charity-shop purchase which went nicely with my Swarovsky Star necklace, a present from a child in my first class.

White and dark blue.   The top was White Stuff via Charity shop and only bought last week. I like the scalloped sleeves.  The denim trousers with their balloon legs were also new. Very expensive and I had no intention of purchasing anything but we visited a new independent shop on their first day in a new location and I was persuaded...

Oops, broke the 2 colour rule but wore the new trousers in this sailor combo on the day we almost got a cat but didn't!

Right, I MUST go to bed!!x

 

8 comments:

  1. Almost got a cat? Tell us more!
    Fabulous looks, I really like the Greek style dress on you and those denim trousers are fantastic, you can tell they were expensive and I bet they'll last for ever! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that red dress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfits, all of them. The red and white dress is my personal fav look.
    Have a nice day dear Kezzie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving all of your summery outfits, that red and white dress in particular. Like Vix, I'm intrigued about you almost getting a cat, so yes, please tell us more :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of those are cute outfits! I really like the dress since I find them cool and comfortable in my hot, humid climate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:33 pm

    I love all of these outfits and you look great! The fit of the trousers, the fun of the red dress, and all the fab colors…Thanks for the inspiration. Have a good week. Newer reader, Olivia in the PNW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Olivia! Lovely to hear from you!!!

      Delete
  7. I hope the school visitors behaved themselves 😉. As always the outfits are utterly delightful as are you! Here's hoping you do manage to bag a cat! Sending hugs if you need them xx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)