Tuesday, April 22, 2025

TARDIS Tuesday A Smile Promo mix?

Hi there,
It's the eve of going back to school! We had an INSET day today. I was doing online training which was painful as everything was so slow- they were all watching videos and everything was buffering so much so it took so long! But it was still lovely not to have to get the train in so I got a bit of a lie-in (got up at 8.15am) and then got to go to my local market at lunchtime (I rarely get to go as a Tuesday and I'm usually away. I bought vegetables without plastic, fish  and prawns without plastic, samosas olives without plastic (I provided all my own containers!) and then some other products from the 'close to the sell by date (which I now realise I AM MISSING something from! Where did it go???).

Anyway, I've given TARDIS Tuesday a miss for a few weeks mainly as I was away, didn't have time to think of anything and didn't quite get around to it.
So I'm back today with an outfit from 10th Doctor Companion, Bill Potts.
It was worn in promo photos for series 10 and features 2 outfits worn in episodes but not actually worn together in the actual episode:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Potts_%28Doctor_Who%29
 
https://thedoctorwhocompanion.com/2019/06/09/celebrating-bill-potts-and-doctor-who-series-10/

Image result for bill potts promo picture
Image borrowed from The Gallifrey Times


I first wore this on the blog in June 2019 and then wore a variation on it in 2022 from the episode Smile.

As it was so sunny today, it was the perfect outfit for wearing at home:



And here I am:
The bodysuit and reversible jacket are both from Topshop, both purchased second hand years ago and very comfortable to wear. Are they are a weird combination?  Do they go?
I added this sari silk headband which I bought last year in Well-Next-To-The-Sea it sort of looks like Bill's now I compare it.
I also just added my Clarks Funny Dream shoes for the picture as I couldn't be bothered to search for trainers.

Hope all is well with you!
xx
 

5 comments:

  1. They totally go! The jacket's basically a neutral, and lets the rainbow bodysuit shine. I like your scarf and am nodding at the pink laces in your shoes.

    Your training sounds awful - I hate those things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that looks great on you! We need to see the reverse side of the jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the return to school wasn't too tiring for you, Kezzie!
    That outfit looks great fun on both you and Bill. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Sheila that they totally go! It might not be your usual get up but it definitely suits you! xxx P.S. I hope the return to school wasn't too painful after your weeks away ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great striped bodysuit and bomber jacket! This cosplay outfit is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)