Wednesday, April 02, 2025

Pause on the Palace Steps

 This week's poem uses the word 'Debut'. Actually thought I wouldn't be able to use this easily but then somehow, this poem is what came out of it in one evening.

Not 100% sure if it ends too abruptly but I ran out of things to say. 




6 comments:

  1. Cinderella! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm absolutely loving your take on Cinderella and I don't think it ends abruptly at all. It's perfect! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the rhythm, the ending is just right! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful poem! You're so good with rhymes and words. A simply perfect take on Cinderella.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)