Friday, April 05, 2024

The Bridge

 We made a visit to Leigh on Sea on the estuary.  A short walk down to Old Leigh and we walked as far as this iconic bridge. It is the inspiration for many local artists.







Ggg

7 comments:

  1. What an amazing bridge, it looks really spectacular! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What amazing photos, I love that bridge! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why it's an inspiration to many!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely bridge. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic bridge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bridge looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you know why it's called Gypsy Bridge?

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)