When we returned from Girona, we had around 4 days of lovely weather where I wore actual summery clothing without a covering of cashmere! I took some photos!
I thought I'd share those brief halcyon days' outfits to show it really did warm up...albeit briefly.
This outfit was one I actually bought in Girona! I know, I don't need any more clothes!!!
I tried the trousers on- a beautiful light-weight chambray with a sort of broderie-anglaise pattern on them- they are not polka dots! In the shop, I grabbed this top to try on with them- white and red striped with ruffled shoulders...and liked the combination too much!
Fun fact, I went into the shop to try on some denim sailor trousers I saw on a mannequin. CBC saw me try those and then got bored in the 2 seconds he was waiting for me so he popped across Rocacorba, a cycling shop across and along a bit. When I came out the changing room in this, he'd gone. The shop keeper said, "You can go and show him if you want." She let me walk out the shop in her new clothes and walk to go and find him which was very nice and trusting of her!
I definitely wanted to add a beret to this outfit..and my Lotus pumps which I wore all holiday!
Not 100% sure that this outfit quite works...at least,I'm not sure about the chunky shoes.
The whole lot came from charity shops. The shoes and the trousers were bought last week (Rieker and Topshop via Chazzer respectively)
Plus my Solar system necklace from My Pretty Little Earth (via CBC for Christmas)
The snowball plant has almost reached its peak (the petals are turning more creamy...a couple of days and they will be ready!)
This was for church last week (not this week).
A Heywood floral blouse and Boden cashmere cardie (via charity shop) plus Hollyhocks daisy earrings and Lotus pumps (Haltwhistle shoe menders shop)
I thought this fly was very attractive so he got his own photo!
No TARDIS Tuesday as I am at the competition!
xx
I love all of these three trouser looks. I love the first chambray trousers and how you styled them. The second striped trousers are so fun. Yellow and white stripes are such a fun pattern. Perfect for Spring!
ReplyDeleteThe outfit with the yellow floral pattern shirt is lovely as well.
I do love summer clothes and it's a joy to see yours! What a fabulous pair of trousers you treated yourself to in Girona and the top is perfect with them. I like the stripey ones with the black top and shoes and the floral blouse is a beauty - as are you! xxx
ReplyDeleteI love the trousers you bought in Girona. They go so well with the striped top. I think we'll really appreciate warmer weather this year when it finally arrives to stay.
ReplyDeleteI love your outfits, so comfortable and cute at the same time. xx
ReplyDeleteI like both pairs of wide-leg trousers. So cute! I also like your floral blouse.
ReplyDeleteThank you for bringing some Spring colour to our screens, Kezzie!
ReplyDeleteThe first outfit is my favourite and I can't blame you for ending up buying both the trousers and the top. What a wonderful combo! xxx
P.S. I hope the competition went well and there was no you know what :-)
I have fond memories of snowball bushes from my childhood - we had a massive one in our front garden.
ReplyDeleteSuch fun outfits! I like the tie in your hair. <3
Very late entry from the PNW in the states. I love the yellow white stripes and the black top. The hair tie finishes it off nicely. I enjoy your writing. Olivia
ReplyDelete