Tuesday, April 30, 2024

TARDIS Tuesday Yaz Khan from the series 11 promo

Hello there!

It's been 3.5 years since I shared this cosplay inspiration on the blog! I've worn the items in many other outfits and together but it's the first time I've posted it for a while. Last worn here.

The inspiration is the outfit worn by Yasmin Khan in her introduction images as companion to the 13th Doctor 

Image borrowed from 
https://pocketmags.com/doctor-who-magazine/528/articles/412905/mandip-gill-is-yasmin-khan


She wears a starry navy sweatshirt from Maison Scotch, black trousers, a denim jacket, black and pink socks and space buns in her hair!

And here's moi!



I wore this outfit for church on Sunday though ended up wearing my raincoat to cycle in as it was mizzling again.
I was playing for two services again and leading the songs/worship from the piano. It was lovely particularly in the 2nd church as there were 3 of us in the band and the lovely lady who was singing with me and I sang various harmonies with each other and the drummer really fitted well with us. I'm still finding my feet leading a worship band but apart from one moment, we were really as one.
After the service, I cycled home, even the 2.2 cycle feels easier after doing it for a few weeks.
I felt very hungry so popped into Londis to buy some bacon (sorry veggies) and made a delicious bacon baguette for brunch.  Managed to also get the majority of the cleaning, tidying, washing done when I got home. CBC had a delayed flight so didn't get back till the middle of the night so I ironed his shirts ready for the week. No, I don't usually do that since he wears them so he irons them but I do do them sometimes when I think he's stressed or busy or away.

I wore my trusty ASOS black trousers, probably my most worn item on this blog and added my Maison Scotch sweatshirt. I like it, it's cute and comfy and relatively smart...for a sweatshirt.
I actually wore a denim jacket this time as I had a charity shopped one bought a couple of years ago.


Couldn't resist recreating the photo since my sofa and cushion are a good match! My hair was in desperate need of a wash in this photo. I usually wash it on Saturday morning but I was doing cleaning so I waited and then I woke too late to do on Sunday morning and then spent too long cleaning to have time to do it.

CBC told me I was mad to do so much cleaning but I'm fed up of the house being dirty and feeling like a pig sty so it felt good to get it done. I was watching Jon Pertwee's Doctor Who whilst I did various cleaning jobs and/or listening to vocal recordings in prep for an upcoming recording  we are doing next weekend of my A'level Music teacher's Christmas cantatas.

Notice, the serendipitous socks I chose to wear- oh look, they match hers!!! Good thing you can't see the large hole in the heel!  Maybe this pair had better make their way to school to join the myriad socks I gave to the lunchtime provision staff to use for some sort of sock puppet craft! Oh yes, I will find a use for anything I can!

Hope all is well with you!

xx



5 comments:

  1. Perfect Cosplay and perfect outfit too. I love the space buns!
    Well done on doing so much cleaning. Our house is a pigsty at the moment but I procrastinated this weekend and haven't managed to do my part (the upstairs) while Jos cleaned the whole downstairs during the week. Oh well. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this look a lot, especially the buns (I went through a phase of doing my hair like that a few years ago, you've inspired me to do it again!)
    If I'm in the mood I love a bit of cleaning, Jon thought I'd gone mad when I spent Saturday cleaning all the upstairs rooms, must be spring fever! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last photo matches everything so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kezzie I’ve been remiss at writing my blog and keeping up with blogging friends but I’m determined to make a change so here I am writing to you 🙂. I’m sorry to read about some nagging health issue, I will pray that you get some answers. I’m still reading my way through the Kate Shackleton mysteries kindly gifted from yourself and I really do appreciate your kindness in passing them on. Sending you much love San xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great look.
    I love the denim jacket and the sweater.
    Paired with dark jeans, it's such a wearable look.
    Btw I'm always amazed by how much you can get done. Always playing music and doing things!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)