Saturday, April 06, 2024

19 years of blogging!

 Today  is my 19th blogiversary!

19 years ago, there I was, working  as PA to the principal of the Royal Academy of Music  whilst my friend  Rach was working  as PA to the  principal of Oak Hill bible  college. Rach had started her blog, and I had been reading  it for  a few weeks. The PA workload, at that time, wasn't  huge! I thought it was a really  good idea for writing  thoughts. 

My first  few posts were just random, enthusiastic  waffle. Over the years, I wrote  more and more and then  less as life got busy. 

I still love  blogging  even  though there  are less of us! So happy  to have met several  of you lovely  friends  in real life- Ang, Vix, Ann, Melanie, Lauren, Lily, Sophie, Hazel, Bev, Denise...

I would love to meet some of my other good friends but for now, here's  to year 20!

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on this milestone! You have a year or two on me and some of my blogging is lost to the ethernet (though I printed out my first 2.5 years of blogging!!). My early years included a lot of goat pictures. 😉

    I'm glad I found your blog. Here's to many more years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 19th blogiversary, Kezzie! I am so happy that I got to meet you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 19th blogging anniversary. That's really amazing if you think about it! It takes energy to keep a blog up. I don't blog as often as I used to, but I still enjoy it...and I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 19th blogging Anniversary, Kezzie. That is quite an achievement. Wow! Just one more year for the 20th Anniversary. Knowing you, I'm expecting something extraordinary to celebrate the 20th.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an achievement Kezzie! Arilx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on 19 years of blogging Kezzie. Hopefully, there'll be lots more years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kirstenm7:17 am

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Blogging-versary. Maybe we'll meet up sometime - that would be fun. I've been blogging since 2009 - almost 15 years. How do we find things to write about?! Love FD xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on 19 years of blogging! I'm very pleased you stuck with it and we got to meet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Blogoversary, Kezzie! That's a LONG time (longer than me at 16 years this year) to be doing one thing, and kudos to you for keeping at it, even though (as you note) there are much fewer of us! I really enjoy your blog. <3

    L and I have one more big trip overseas in us, which will be in the next 2-3 years most likely, and we'll be coming to the UK, Belgium and the Netherlands, specifically so I can meet up with a bunch of bloggers (well, and L loves WWII history, so visiting a lot of those sites). We'll meet one day! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so impressive! Congratulations!!!

    I am glad that you are still blogging. Many of the blogging friends stopped in the last years, which is a shame.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)