| Hi there, Here's a TARDIS Tuesday which I took in December knowing there would be at least one week I was totally rubbish at preparing during the Christmas holiday. It's one I've done before but I was HOPING to get some photos taken at school with a similar background but completely forgot to get my colleague to take them for me in her classroom so it's my front hall for you I'm afraid. ![]() |
| Image borrowed from The Ultimate Guide to the Fashion of Doctor Who |
Here's a smile for you instead!!!
I keep getting allusions made to the mirror. Yes, unfortunately, my husband had an accident with the mirror. Ironically, it happened when he was trying to finally put it up on the wall after 6 months of being propped against the wall. He accidentally trod on it when putting the wall plugs in the wall. Annoyed doesn't even describe it.
What do you think of this outfit? Could you see yourself in it or something like it? If not now, did you wear something like this when you were younger or working in a different capacity?
x

I always have a grumpy face in photos. In fact I have a whole range of gargoyle expressions I save especially!
ReplyDeleteArilx
What a shame about the mirror - that kind of thing happens in our house all the time.
ReplyDeleteThe dress is so very you and I can understand why you bought it. xxx
I can imagine myself in this dress. You look amazing in this dress. Great Clara cosplay.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about the mirror. It is ironic it got broken as he was finally trying to put it up.
I understand why he wouldn't be excited about fashion art, my husband isn't either.
The dress looks very nice on you and the smile always a good asset.
ReplyDeleteI wonder if an artistic friend of yours could do some magic to transform the mirror into piece of art to salvage it. Something like filling in the cracks with some kind of black putty and wiping it off the mirror.
It seems like there is a pattern in the broken glass.
Hugs, Julia
Such a cute dress - although shame about the mirror!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year! Hope that your 2019 is off to a great start and you've been having a great week :)
Away From The Blue Blog
Very nice dress.
ReplyDeleteLiz
What an adorable dress, Kezzie. It really is totally you! Shame about the mirror ... xxx
ReplyDeleteI love this look Kezzie and it looks fabulous on you! I would love to wear something similar but my silhouette is less than flattering. Booo!
ReplyDeleteAnd on the note of that mirror, how INCREDIBLY FRUSTRATING!!!!!
What a shame the mirror didn't make it onto the wall. I thought perhaps is was an indication of something that happened in the Dr Who episode :)
ReplyDeleteLove the dress, it looks really nice.
xx
Shame about the mirror - but I like the dress.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan