Hi there!
I'm returning very late from a birthday party of WWKTTG, my illustrious brother-in-law. It was really nice to see him AND Ms Penguin, sister-in-law and his friends all of whom I'd met before. It was a bit of a faff to get there, esp as CBC is away this weekend so I had to walk to the station in the dark, but it was really nice to go and celebrate with him and them!
Anyway, my 9th blogiversary giveaway, which I'm announcing only a mere 1 year and 9 months late (ahem), is now closed and I have picked a winner.
I know everyone uses Rafflecopter nowadays, but I like things a bit more low-tech round here.
So...I wrote everyone's names who said they'd like to enter onto little stars (arranged here very nicely into a heart formation)
Then turned them over and swooshed them around a bit with my eyes shut so they were all nicely muddled.
and then picked a winner:
Julie!!!! (as in the Home Jules variety as opposed to other Julies who read my blog!)
Please could you leave me your email address in the comments Julie and I will endeavour to send it to you in my best recycled box as soon as possible!!! ;-)
Thank you to everyone else that entered.
My 11th blogiversary isn't far off- in a mere 2 months, so I will try to have a little give-away then. I like little giveaways- there used to be many more in Blog-world, so it'll be nice to do another one.
Hope you are all well, and now I am off to bed before I have to be at church in exactly 8 hours!!!
xxx
Congrats to specific Julie and so sorry to the other Julies. Who knew there were so many Julies? Glad you had fun at the par-tay. And now I am off to dream of my name one day being on a star. Or would I rather be a mule?
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Julie! Xx
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it! My first ever giveaway win - yay!!! This couldn't come at a better time either as I've been suffering the dreaded toothache all weekend and this has cheered me up no end :) Thank you so much. Xxx
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Julie!
ReplyDeleteAww, I love the idea of writing our names on little stars.
Congratulations Julie on being a winner and Happy belated Blog anniversary to Kezzie.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
JB
I'm glad you were safe walking in the dark (to the station), Kezzie! How nice to have a giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you were safe walking in the dark (to the station), Kezzie! How nice to have a giveaway!
ReplyDeleteWell done to Julie! Some lovely snail mail coming your way!
ReplyDeleteI dislike those Rafflecopter thingys. This is a much better way to do it!
ReplyDeleteWell done Julie!