Monday, October 12, 2015

TARDIS Tuesday- Guest post- 6th Doctor

Hello!

TARDIS Tuesday comes to you from a very special guest poster.

It was with regret that I realised that Mr Badger was wanting to move onto the next stage of his world tour. There were friendly folks in the USA, firstly Lisa Richards, who was waiting to host him.

On Friday night, we took him out again to Thai House for a last celebratory meal out (apologies, camera was at home).  He chose the vegetarian green curry.

On the Saturday morning, after a tasty breakfast, as we were coming to our last morning together, Mr Badger asked if he might showcase what he had learnt from the world of Kezzie.

 We posed together for a photo!
 Then Mr Badger took part in a concert with the Mr Bear's music class
 Taking a starring turn on the vibraphone.

Then he asked if he might be the host for TARDIS Tuesday.  How could I refuse!
Image borrowed from Tansyrr.  Image copyright belongs to the BBC

Here is Mr Badger and in his words:
"I have been watching Doctor Who episodes whilst Kezzie is at school and I couldn't help but notice I have much in common with a certain 6th Doctor, Colin Baker, I am donning the obligatory TARDIS blue in my jacket.  With my stripy trousers, bright shoes and bright colour scheme, and slight prevalence towards grumpiness when disturbed, I feel I could pass as his acting double."



Mr Badger then decided that he might take a spin in the TARDIS for a week before he went to Lisa's!

How exciting!

It has been wonderful time with Mr Badger, I wish we had been able to go on more excursions, but I hope he enjoyed his Essex experience!

If you would like to participate in TARDIS Tuesday,

16 comments:

  1. Haha I love this! I haven't seen many of the old Dr Who shoes but I want to one day.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Bager does remind me of Dr.Who...his fashion sense is certainly on cue. Naturally you had to let him host this Tardis Tuesday...and what a handsome host he is!

    Fantastic photos...I'm sure mr. Badger enjoyed that concert.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, this is absolutely charming! Mr. Badger could be the perfect Doctor in the animal kingdom. At the very least, he'd make a dapper Companion! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time traveling varmints? What is next? Badger-star Galactica? Harry Polecat? Badger Beyond the Stars? So sorry to see him go. I felt a kinship to him that I almost called odd and caught myself because...well, because I'm me. Glad his last days were spent so wonderfully. Hope he didn't leave you and little "presents" in the Tardis or you might have to change its name to the Turdis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Badger-star Galactica hehe!

      Delete
    2. Thank you :) I completely muffed the second one. Its not Harry Polecat its Harry Otter. Hand meet forehead!!

      Delete
  5. Here I am, I made it!
    Thanks so much for your sweet comments and request.
    Lovely to meet another muso, although my specialties are really voice and piano. I only dabbled in violin.
    Gorgeous Mr Badger with the vibraphone and the sonic screwdriver!
    It somehow seems appropriate that my post has travelled in time....
    Jazzy Jack

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Mr Badger has had a jolly time with you and will miss you a great deal. I do hope he has fun in the US though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Badger star Galactica - brilliant lol
    How will you cope without your time travelling brightly coloured Companion Kezzie ? (my laptop keeps changing your name to Kenzie ...aargh...)
    Greetings today from Luxembourg
    Fil

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, dear Kezzie and Mr Badger! It was lovely to see Mr Badger and to see that he was at a concert (how sweet!) and to so many events! I posted the blue denim jacket, it is blue :) with the pink skirt :) Hope you are fine, dear Kezzie! Hugs and kisses!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure Mr Badger will never forget his sweet time with you. Leave it to you to recognize Mr Badger as runner up for Dr Who #6.

    I had to come indoor today as it started to rain.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw! He does look like a twin! I'm sure he is traveling across the ocean fueled by excitement! You were so good to him. I'll get back to my computer and add the link.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think Mr Badger had a wonderfully diverse and exciting time with you.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like Mr Badger has had a brilliant time with you and CBC! I hope he enjoys his trip across the pond!

    Thanks for all the comments recently - as you hate mushrooms so much and my blog has been all mushroomy for the best part of a week! you;ll be pleased to know I've moved on this week (though I'm sure the odd mushroom will continue to feature - sorry!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous12:02 pm

    Re: Doctor Who, I am not ignoring your email, I just got to the part about said programme and jumped ship as we STILL haven't seen any of this series! It's all waiting on the Sky+ box. Shameful....

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm sure he had a brilliant time and is looking forward to his next adventure. He really is strikingly similar to Colin Baker, clothes twins!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)