
Diversity is the key of life, eh?
Today's edition comes to you from the Slaley Show in Northumberland. It has an impressive range of exhibition classes for which you can win prizes. There are several aimed at children. One of these included modelling out of legumes.
So.... what was our participant aiming at here? Leave your answer in the comments box below. It's great fun to see what you come up with.
Oh and as to the last one- What is it? #8

No one guessed it right on this blog, but a lady guessed it right on Ang's blog- yes, it is the inside of my flute!
I shoved the lens up the end whilst waiting to play in a rehearsal!
A steam train - the aubergine is the cab & chimney (the stalk could be the steam if you really use your imagination), and the lettuce is the carriage.
ReplyDeleteI have no idea! I'm going to cheat and go with train, as well.
ReplyDeleteA swan?
ReplyDeleteA farmer pushing a cart. Funny!
ReplyDeleteIf I squint at it, it appears to be a penguin pulling a mattress, on which is resting a green and red crown. If it is a train, is it the one from Poddington to Bury??
ReplyDeleteSnoopy :'D?
ReplyDeleteFabrizia – Cosa Mi Metto???
I think it is a gardener pushing a barrow!
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking maybe a swan, the curved neck and mange tout feathers?
ReplyDeleteLisa x
I think it's a Mallard, that's the duck not the train!
ReplyDeleteI have no idea! Do reveal all!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a penguin pulling a boat....haha! That one has me stumped a bit x
ReplyDelete