Monday, August 25, 2014

My favourite hats

Librarian for Life + Style  |  Be my guest:  Kezzie
Hi there!

I am doing my first guest post over at Jen, Librarian for Life and Style today whilst she is on vacation.  Go and take a look at some of my favourite hats and what I think of them over there.  I don't purport to really know what I'm talking about but there might be a bit of inspiration for choosing a hat over there too.

http://librarianforlifestyle.wordpress.com/2014/08/25/be-my-guest-kezzie/

Thanks for looking!

xx

2 comments:

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)