
Hi y'all!
Did ya miss me? Hopefully not as I scheduled several posts and commented as much as sometimes dodgy and sometimes not-so-dodgy Croatian wi-fi allowed me. Yes, to thwart the would-be-burglars (who read my blog like, innit? 'Cos they have lots of time to read blogs! ) I didn't mention it here but probably told everyone that I was there.
It's hideously late, we've been to the local pub for dinner (where the wretched bar-girl got my order wrong yet AGAIN- I honestly think either she's completely dappy or she hates me from the time she got my order first wrong and refused to change it and I was annoyed) and I've got to get up early to attend a Cotswolds wedding (in a Wind-in-the-Willow exhibition in a museum in Henley- HOW cool is that?!!) so not much time to post anything properly but I thought I'd check in and say hi.
I've got lots of posts to write and even got my first guest-post coming up so stay tuned- I've missed you!
Kezzie xxx
Very wonderful to have you back, dear. Yes, the literate, blog-loving burglars are the worst of them all. They steal all your books and smoking jackets :) Really though I made the mistake of posting to Facebook from a Josh Groban concert in another city and returned the next night to find my house broken into. Lesson learned for sure. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog! Worth the wait :) I will be favoring you with a poem right here in your comments very soon! xoxo
ReplyDeletehttp://downwithpants1969.blogspot.com/
That photo! I'm so envious. Can't wait to see and hear more about Croatia. Welcome back!!! Hope you've brought back some warmth! xxx
ReplyDeleteI missed you! welcome back x
ReplyDeleteOh wow- what a view! Welcome back- I can't wait to hear about your adventures :) I hope you have an awesome time at the wedding! Xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat an utterly beautiful place, the colour of the water!!! Gorgeous. My entire knowledge of Croatia is what I've heard Dr Kovac say about it in ER (!), he did say it was beautiful, he's right. Would love to hear more about it from you.
ReplyDelete