Saturday, July 27, 2013

Saturday morning feeling

The light is dappled and there is a hushed stillness that makes it feel like it's your world, just yours.  You creep downstairs and into the garden where the sneaky tabby cat slinks under the fence, away from the hole he has just dug.  You water the flowers there in your pajamas, you wander and a soft breeze reminds you that you're not quite alone, that God is there with you ready to speak to you. 

Oh how I love the joy and beauty of awaking early on a summer holiday morning, obeying the body's instinct to rise and enjoying that feeling of beautiful solitude!

xx

1 comment:

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)