Hello there mes amies!
How nice it is to be on holiday! We've done lots of weddingy things so far and seen some friends.
I've been swingdancing 3 times in a 30 hour period. We went to the Kursaal in Southend again which was super fun and then had a dance lesson with Simon and finally, I went to London for a lindy class last night! Was really good apart from getting accidently headbutted in the front teeth by someone dancing as I turned round!!
In fact, yesterday was an absurdly busy day. We left CBC's house at 7.30am to get to a dance lesson in West London for 9am. We then came home and went straight to Marriage prep class for 2 hours. A quick half an hour for lunch and then CBC dropped me off at my work colleague's wedding ceremony. Next, I jumped on a bus into town to pick up a parcel and buy some YSL Touche Eclat. Finally, I came home, got changed and headed into London for a 3 hour Lindy class!! On my way home, I popped into Tescos for some shopping and then it was almost midnight!!!
The photo above is what I wore to my colleague's wedding. I didn't have time to change after the marriage prep so I had to wear this and just added a hat and heels to try and smarten it up a bit. The dress has a cute Peter Pan collar and I found it in St Francis hospice. It's a little more monochrome than I would ever usually wear to a wedding. Actually, I was wearing a bright pink straw hat originally, but my Deputy Head has borrowed it to wear for my wedding as it goes perfectly with her cardigan so I returned hatless and put this one on instead! Perhaps it would have been more suitable in terms of matching? I was THE ONLY person with a hat on!! SHOCKING!
It's soo soo hard to believe that this time in 2 weeks, I am going to be married. It's only 9 days until the wedding now. SOOOO many things to do still but I'm sure we will get them done!
I do hope things are well with you and please forgive me for my lack of posting and not being able to comment loads! Too many distractions!
lots of love,
Kezzie xx
The random ramblings of an eclectic eccentric who wends waywardly through a myriad of activities!
Wednesday, July 31, 2013
Hat Peter
Hello there mes amies!
How nice it is to be on holiday! We've done lots of weddingy things so far and seen some friends.
I've been swingdancing 3 times in a 30 hour period. We went to the Kursaal in Southend again which was super fun and then had a dance lesson with Simon and finally, I went to London for a lindy class last night! Was really good apart from getting accidently headbutted in the front teeth by someone dancing as I turned round!!
In fact, yesterday was an absurdly busy day. We left CBC's house at 7.30am to get to a dance lesson in West London for 9am. We then came home and went straight to Marriage prep class for 2 hours. A quick half an hour for lunch and then CBC dropped me off at my work colleague's wedding ceremony. Next, I jumped on a bus into town to pick up a parcel and buy some YSL Touche Eclat. Finally, I came home, got changed and headed into London for a 3 hour Lindy class!! On my way home, I popped into Tescos for some shopping and then it was almost midnight!!!
The photo above is what I wore to my colleague's wedding. I didn't have time to change after the marriage prep so I had to wear this and just added a hat and heels to try and smarten it up a bit. The dress has a cute Peter Pan collar and I found it in St Francis hospice. It's a little more monochrome than I would ever usually wear to a wedding. Actually, I was wearing a bright pink straw hat originally, but my Deputy Head has borrowed it to wear for my wedding as it goes perfectly with her cardigan so I returned hatless and put this one on instead! Perhaps it would have been more suitable in terms of matching? I was THE ONLY person with a hat on!! SHOCKING!
It's soo soo hard to believe that this time in 2 weeks, I am going to be married. It's only 9 days until the wedding now. SOOOO many things to do still but I'm sure we will get them done!
I do hope things are well with you and please forgive me for my lack of posting and not being able to comment loads! Too many distractions!
lots of love,
Kezzie xx
8 comments:
Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gorgeous outfit for a wedding! Ca't wait to see what you wear to yours! x
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how fast your wedding is coming up!! I can't wait to see pictures!!
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute here! I'm glad you had a fun holiday and a chance to unwind a bit!
wow your wedding has come round fast! You must be so excited! Thinking of you x
ReplyDeleteI love swing dancing!
ReplyDeleteI love that dress! What a busy day you had, two weeks to your wedding - how exciting - I do hope you will share a picture or three! 9 days... it's about that to my birthday - I wonder if you are marrying on my 30th birthday!
ReplyDeleteOh Kezzie I cannot wait! What an adventure- such fun to be married, the nicest of work indeed!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI don't know why people don't wear hats to weddings these days, it's one of the very few occasions one can, so I like to see everyone in them! You must be super toned and fit after all that dancing, I'm slightly shattered just thinking about it! Can't believe your big day has come around so soon...how are your flowers doing? x
ReplyDelete