Thursday, July 18, 2013

Chevrons and minims

Pleated Chevron Skirt - Grass Green

I saw a link to his designer's Etsy shop.  HOW gorgeous is this skirt? Kelly Falconer is her name!  Alas, I cannee buy it but I adore it! SHe has it in blue too which in retrospect, I like even more!

Music Lover Black  Dress Retro Party Cocktail Bridesmaid Choir Birthday Concert Event Every Day Dress A Line Dress -Size XS,S,M,L,CUSTOM-

Another item I found via the Twobirds Love birds link was this gorgeous Musical dress!  I really like it!  Quite reasonable priced too!

14 comments:

  1. That last dress is perfect for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that musical dress is amazing, it would be perfect on you as the above comment says!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that musical dress is great - have forwarded details to the two teenagers in our worship group as they too would look good in it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think you need that music dress!! treat yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:02 pm

    Love the chevron skirt x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That skirt is incredible!! I am a teeny bit obsessed with chevrons at the moment; and now I think about it, there's definitely a skirt-shaped hole in my life needing to be filled... xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are both outstanding. I especially love the chevron skirt. The shape and print are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5:38 pm

    OOOO, they're both gorgeous! You should have the musical dress for your honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both fabrics are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The musical dress is gorgeous! How lovely. And yes the bees are adorable, I love photographing them :) - Tasha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That skirt is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved the first picture! By the way, now only some weeks :) and then a wedding... :) That's so nice! denisesplanet com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that shape and obviously the chevron's are great too. I also love the the muscial dress, you definitely need that!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The skirt is lovely, but that dress is amazing, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)