
Inspiration Monday with the Two Birds has come round again and here we have Katherine McPhee (again, not sure who) is here in an intriguing outfit combo of denim, maxi-skirt and statement necklace.

As is quite often the case, I didn't quite have anything to fit the tee but decided to reverse the top and skirt colours and add a statement necklace. Well, statementish.
Skirt- Per Una, blouse- Oasis via thrift/charity shop, shoes- local shoeshop, necklace- Accessorize, corsage- F21, denim belt which doesn't know what to do with itself- part of skirt.
Not my favourite look on me ever, bit bland but I am always up for the challenge of trying to fit the bill!
Did I tell about my blog dream last week. In fact, NO I didn't, as I went away for the weekend and thus haven't been able to blog.
Well, I dreamt that somehow, we had organised a blogger weekend on the Orient Express. It was international and so many of you came along! I remember particularly being excited when I came across Katie Hook Line and Sink Her who had canary yellow hair in my dream (sorry Katie!) and sitting down and eating cake and all sorts and Char sewing a dress!!!
4 days on, lots of the details of it are now hazy, wish I'd typed as soon as I woke up but I do remember a lot of wandering through the train and finding it surreal I was seeing some of you in real life!!! I've now met 2 blogging friends in real life (one yesterday!) so maybe that was on my mind!
SO, was that just a random dream or is somebody somewhere trying to organise a blogger train journey! Mwa ha ha!!!!!
xx
I've dreamt about other bloggers before too! It's always amusing!
ReplyDeleteKatherine McPhee was a runner up on our American Idol a few years back and she is on the TV show Smash. If that helps a bit!
You look lovely as always!
Such a great dream! So, when I am there again I'd love to take part again! Amazing, I also met two blog-friends! :) Sorry I just came here now - I am solving family things, you know... and sometimes my energy (mental and physical) gets drained, I then schedule some posts and try to remain focused and positive! You look very beautiful, I love denim, denim skirts or dresses especially!
ReplyDeleteA blogger dream, sounds great. I used to get travel sick though so maybe I wont come ;) x
ReplyDeleteI love that skirt on you, it's a great shape.
ReplyDeleteI love blogger meet-ups, very excited that you got to meet the lovely Clare! x
Great skirt.
ReplyDeleteCannot decide which blog meet to join - Mags at Fraise Lachrymose mentioned a cruise to St Petersburg this morning, you are going on the Orient Express. Finances tight right now. Anyone available for coffee in my local Costa?? [I could wear my canary yellow wig]
xxx
When I first saw the inspiration for this week, I thought (in all honestly) it looked terrible. Maybe I'm too square? In any case, YOUR interpretation is actually something approachable! Looks fantastic on you.
ReplyDeleteAwww, I love the dream! I always have very frightening dreams involving zombies and alien invasion so I don't know what that says about me! Probably watching too many sci-fi movies! Love the outfit, you look really nice. - Tasha xxx
ReplyDeleteA dream of a train journey with one's idols is a wonderful experience. I'd like to take an overnight train journey, all I do nowadays is hop the commuter to NYC.
ReplyDeleteBlogger train journey! What a fabulous idea! :) Xx
ReplyDeletewell that dream sounds way better than mine!!! =)
ReplyDeleteTeehee how brilliant! I feel honoured (and don't mind a bit about my canary yellow barnet!) :) I would DEFINITELY be up for an Orient express blogging trip. Or perhaps the Eurostar? "Bloggers take Paris" definitely has a certain ring to it :) xxx
ReplyDeletelooking very cool, love the maxi skirt, pretty shirt too. Bloggers on the orient express would be fantastic! xxx
ReplyDeleteI like this outfit on you. I usually keep a notebook next to my bed to jot down dreams as I get so frustrated when I forget them! The weirdest one I had a couple of months ago was about breastfeeding my (male) friends baby....i don't even know his wife in real life, but in the dream, come feeding time, she just handed me the baby to feed like it was perfectly normal!! I don't think I even want to delve into what that means!
ReplyDeleteBloggers on the OE? LOVE that idea....
ReplyDelete