Thursday, January 03, 2013

The rabbit in the hat and the great snub dodecadodecahedron!

Rabbit hat
Look, look look, J and WOMOTM bought me the bunny jumper for Christmas!!! It is just as soft as it looks! My blatant directions towards my blog-post and anguished pleas that I didn't want a toaster which is what CBC suggested hints worked! Thank you for my bunny jumper! Featured with my Miss Simmond says beret!

We've also been doing a little light reading of Polyhedra models.  WOMOTM has been making polyhedra models! Who knew there were sooooooooo many complicated names for 3d shapes (not me!) - I thought I'd share a page of this vintage classic!!!  Check out the index page!!!

IMG_5924

IMG_5922
IMG_5923

12 comments:

  1. Your jumper is so cute! Wowsers on that book index!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeep, the jumper is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, all those names are making my eyes hurt, did you make any of them yet? I'm glad your hints paid off, the jumper is much more fun than a boring old toaster. Beautiful surroundings you're in in these photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will soo be showing this to my 9 year-old who did more about 3D shapes last term than I've heard in a lifetime! He will be most impressed! We might investigate this tome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh! I just love polyhedra. Does WOTOTM have a copy of "Cundy and Rollett"? [I hope so, as I am planning never to part with mine]

    I just cannot remember what WOTOTM stands for.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one amazing jumper! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOH!! Bunny!! That is the cutest thing ever, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year to you and your bunny jumper! That book looks like exactly the kind of thing my 7 year old would delight in testing me on. They weirdly remind me of beetle classifications or similar...is that just me?

    New Year's Resolutions of the Stars!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I made a rhombicosidodecahedron once! It was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, blatant directions are what it's all about! I like the jumper and LOVE the colour of the beret!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous12:00 pm

    Well that looks to be a light read!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)