Thursday, March 15, 2012

Peterpan frills!

Greetings mes amies!  It was lovely to share your kind comments on recent posts, thank you!  It's always lovely reflecting back on holiday memories and even just memories of the day just gone!
And wasn't it a beautiful day today!  Alas, I spent most of it inside, but the small sections in the sun were great!
Today is Thursdays are for thrifters at Meagan's!  My outfit photos include 2 thrifted items- 1 Peterpan collar dress (Phase8 I think but not sure via Charity shop) and pink frilled Kew cardigan (charity shop).  Worn with blue mini satchel bag (Won in Hazel's giveaway), Tescos floral tights, Liberty print silk scarf, Primark necklace, Peacocks belt, eYe shoes.
 Shots feature ubiquitous Kezzie mess!

 Blurry photos but there we are!

Can I ask, does anyone else have trouble actually getting themselves to eat fruit on a regular basis.  I love fruit but I just can't seem to make myself eat it.  (That said, I ate blueberries and raspberries during the staff meeting this morning as I'd forgotten my bagel to toast- hmmmm, maybe that's the answer!).
I buy it, take it to school and then it comes home in my bag.  I rarely fancy eating it in the evening.  Then it seems to go off.
I start with good intentions.  I start off a week with a little snackbox of fruit and then the rest of the box moulders in the fridge as I don't quite manage to eat it!  I don't have this issue with vegetables which I eat in abundance with my dinner!  Any suggestions gratefully received!

9 comments:

  1. Yes, I'm crap at it - I buy loads and make sure the boys eat it, then live off cheese and ham toasted sandwiches myself! Mind you, I have been having grilled grapefruit (with honey and cinnamon) some mornings, so that's one portion. And blueberries on my cereal, but they're bloody expensive. It just goes wrong later in the day.

    Love the pop of blue in the outfit x

    ***To those I follow and who follow me - is my blog appearing on your dashboard? Blogger appears to be losing some blogs I follow!**

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yoghurt and blueberries or strawberries everyday for lungh. It seems a little bit nicer when its in yoghurt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sweater with your necklace goes perfectly together. i like fruit, but i eat more veggies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very sweet and dainty outfit. The pretty scarf, definitely adds pizzaz! I like the glam and dressy look of the sparkly belt too. I like fruits so I don't have a problem. It's nice to add fruits to your breakfast cereal or a cup of yoghurt. Have you tried eating banana with peanut butter? It's yummy. Or try dipping strawberries in some chocolate sauce.

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your outfit! As usual! You look sweeter than ever!
    I have problems to eat fruits, too. I almost never eat them.
    I am so sorry about the concert tomorrow... sorry for me, happy for you! But look, every two weeks I come to London, and we can set a day at a park or Cafe! I can't go tomorrow because I always accompany my friend and her daughter where they want. And the concert this time will finish late... please tell me when you have one for the kids? I am her guest, so I don't want to be impolite leaving them alone when she has already planned to go out with me, since I come twice a month...
    I am very sorry, really, but I hope we have other opportunities!!! I really hope so!
    And have a great concert tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome statement belt! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Join the club, I am also really bad at eating fruit on a regular base. But I found a way to help: making smoothies! Just throw a bunch of fruits in the blender and make yourself a nice smoothie. This way I can eat tons of fruit and it doesn't seem like such an effort to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, cute, cute! Loving that frilly sweater.Thanks for linking up with Thursdays are for Thrifters!
    -Meagan
    www.brassinpocketblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mummykins8:48 am

    Try to eat fruit first thing in the morning. You'll be eating it on an empty stomach and that's the best way to eat fruit. It digests faster than meat, etc so will not be sitting on top of meat in the digestive system.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)