Friday, March 30, 2012

Bring me hearts, flowers, stars and polka dots

 Yippee skippy, tis the season to be merry, Easter holidays are upon us! I am so so so relieved!!!!
I feel like doing a highland fling!!!!
It was so nice to spend the afternoon in the garden last weekend, yep that's how tardy I am to post!
Am aware that I wore a variety of probably clashing prints and things here, but I always enjoy a hippy bazaar!!!

HEARTS cardie Primark
STAR print dress- Mango
POLKA DOT scarf (worn as belt) vintage shop Oxford
FLOWER print shoes- Irregular choice
Daisy and ivy crown- Glastonbury via Mummy
Flower ring- Shop in Finchingfield, Essex  via CBC
Teapot necklace- via Sophie
Kissing boy and girl earrings- St Francis Hospice
A flower crown seems so fitting for time in the garden!  I like wearing these when I go camping but this is the first time I wore this Christmas pressie!  The garden was so beautiful on Sunday.

 CBC gave me a ring.... ooopsie, I seem to be wearing it on my wedding finger.  A girl can hint/dream right?
 I am adoring this sun but I do hope we get some rain- I don't want a drought!!
 The garden is blooming.  These lovely daffs popped up along with the purply things behind them- what are they?  Hyacinths?  I was wondering if they were from the miniature daff plant CBC bought me last year but do miniature daffs get bigger?
 I felt like the Selfish giant when sSpring comes when I saw this cat!  Recently, several cats have been visiting my garden and I am so happy!  I feel honoured as I haven't had cats in my garden for several years now!

10 comments:

  1. I want your dress. Send it on over. :)

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress on you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous hippy-tastic outfit made all the better by that pretty headband! Gorgeous kitty, we've had a few visitors lately, too, much to the dismay of our fur babies! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute hippy look - I want a crown garland too! I keep wondering every time I read your posts what CBC stands for - or is it a secret? (sorry if you've explained the reasoning behind his name before!)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. If CBC proposes and you invite me to the wedding, I will ABSOLUTELY attend! I've enjoyed a few glasses of wine so needed to microscope down on the text because at first, I believed that you were, indeed, engaged!!! :D I heart you, Kezzie! You are the quintessential of princesses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that dress on you and that garland is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kezzie, Kezzie, Kezzie you look like an absolute ANGEL in this outfit! It's funny because it looks so similar to an outfit I wore today...except I did not sport a beautiful floral crown like you! Too lovely for any words I can express ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the red on the dress!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look really lovely here. That dress is so pretty and I adore your flower garland. I am fearful of being chased by bees

    ReplyDelete

Greetings! Welcome to the maaaaaadness! I am so glad you came to visit and leave me a pretty comment!! Would you like tea and cakes? The books are over on the shelf! I have sofas a-plenty so leave us a friendly comment and I'll pretty much guarantee I'll come a-visiting to you at some point soon!! This blog-post will self-destruct in 2 minutes. Go, type, type, type!!!!! (and put a hat on!)